OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anybody's ftl still got the green glows? I saw some locally about a couple weeks ago but they weren't my size.

New nike factory store in charlotte premium outlets has kobe 8 Philippines pack in black/white for 119.99 but they have no phone yet
laugh.gif
Anybody near here wanna hook a brother up with a size 13 in the phillipines? They are not doing phones orders and have no idea when they will be..

Is there any way to identify an xdr sole only through pictures?

Xdr traction is flat and the us version they are raised. It will be hard to tell thru pics unless you have some real close up shots.

Reactions: hod
About to pull the trigger on these BHM's. Are there fakes running around out there? They seem legit to me

Did anybody try to phone order the Kentucky outlet with the Milksnakes. I called earler this week and girl said all they had were size 14's left and some 7's.

Did anybody try to phone order the Kentucky outlet with the Milksnakes. I called earler this week and girl said all they had were size 14's left and some 7's.

Yea I tried today and same thing dude said only 14's left

I pulled the trigger on the Black/Gold Elite 8s on OS Life.....I was ehhh about the 186 shipped but after striking out on the Global Games, and missing out on a pair of Easter 8s I needed some sort of consolation prize

Back
Top Bottom