OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Took these out today. The white em is yellowing but I still love them

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/kobe-bryant-ftb-fade-to-black-nike/

Looks like Nike will be re-releasing all the Kobe signature models in a special "Fade To Black" collection/colorway in March/April. Here's the leaked list of colorways for Kobe I to Kobe XI:

You guys gonna try and cop a pair of the Dk Raisin Kobe VIII?
Based on the fact that there's 2 pairs of ZK1s dropping I'm starting to think that there might be a pair that's dark raisin and a pair that will be white based.

Nice,
I love the 8 so much. I want double and triples of all of them. I still am looking for a decent price on a double up for the xmas lights/BHMs/easters. Hard to find in a 12 :smh:

Wait a couple of years. They're releasing the FTB pack now, but I'm willing to bet within a couple of years Nike starts releasing retros from the Kobe line, and many of the original colorways of the Kobe 8 will be re-released and become available again.

Last edited:
Can't rewatch that game. Even when I watch highlights in like youtube compilations it just reminds me how dantoni ran him in to the ground and he was having arguably his best season ever. Such a shame.

Can't rewatch that game. Even when I watch highlights in like youtube compilations it just reminds me how dantoni ran him in to the ground and he was having arguably his best season ever. Such a shame.

That game pisses me off ... everything changed after that :smh:

Wish I could track some of those down. Anyone find a pic of the Raisin ones that will be releasing soon?
I just hope they don't screw these up... pics of the "Fade to Black" 4's are definitely Underwhelming.
grin.gif

These may be the last Kobe 8's we see for years until Retros come back around... so hopefully they get it right.
frown.gif

Sparks/Fireworks are a thing of beauty :smokin Definitely regret not just copping when I had the chance, even if the price was over my $250 limit on kicks. :smh:

I personally thing it is. What size are you though? I've seen some DS or VNDS in size 10.5-11.5 on ebay for $150-180. Don't even think its a rare CW.

Back
Top Bottom