OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Fade To Black 8 looks pretty solid. Nice deep monochrome Purple--I guess "Raisin" was an apt color descriptor. Just not sure if it's worth the price hike. I feel like I'll have to get one of the Fade to Black series, , and the 8 is my favorite Kobe.
Where you see the FTB 8 at?

18f46cb1_CeFWouIVIAEsJA1.jpeg

8s are the only pair of that pack that have my interest, and that interest is small.

Pack is a disappointment.

I was just about to post that pic, yea I'll stick with my purple gradient 8's...........unless these blow me away in person.

9.5 - I couldn't believe it - I saw the ad week back and emailed seller right away - he kept postponing the meet ups so I almost gave up - but finally got them this am.
Saw those on RFD...I thought he said they were size 10? Thats why I passed on them they were way too big. But if I knew they were a size 9.5 I would have made that exception for that colorway. It's a steal either way, congrats dude. Great pickup.

I'm holding off judgement for each pair until I see them in hand. But will probably never see them in hand. The 1s looks like some premium materials used on them.

Is the forefoot cushioning on these a little weak/too much ground feel to yall?
I woudn't say weak... It all depends on what you use them for and your body type.

The Kobe 8's do have a much closer to the ground feel, but I think it's strategic and it's a shoe made for Lighter, Quicker Players who appreciate it... like Kobe Bryant

For me, I wear my Kobe 8's primarily casual. I rarely play ball in them, bc I'm a bigger guy and even though I usually do run PG when I play, I'd much rather hoop in Lebron's, a shoe made for heavier players, which has much thicker Cushioning than Kobe's. Easier on your joints at the end of the day.

Kobeheads,

What would be a reasonable price for a Christmas Lights in size 8? Been going back and forth with a seller and he's not budging from $230.

Back
Top Bottom