OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn it you guys making me cave in now too. I am gonna pick up the sulfurs tomorrow 
nerd.gif
 Do you need to bring in your VIP number to use the birthday coupon? 

Last edited:
Damn it you guys making me cave in now too. I am gonna pick up the sulfurs tomorrow 
nerd.gif

I didnt use my VIP card. They just took my coupon n asked no questions.

Any update on what the MULTIPLE COLOR WAYS means for March?

I see the fiberglass purple dropping March 23rd, but really wan the Home's to go with them. From Nike's explanations nothing matches the Home's, wonder if it's coming in the "multiple colorways" drop on the 9th!

nerd.gif
NT is like crack 
eek.gif
  I had my vip number on my phone with the coupon code and showed in to them.

Damn it, I'm going to the mall tomorrow and I'm buying the sulfurs with the bday coupon or I'm gonna give them hell, simple as that. SNARF!

Last edited:
FML!!! Couldn't resist with all your F-in pics! :frown:
I couldn't be happier with this purchase! These things are fire. Please
forgive me for the OD but that 3M... :smh: :smh: :smh:

SORRY :tongue:

Damn it, I'm going to the mall tomorrow and I'm buying the sulfurs with the bday coupon or I'm gonna give them hell, simple as that. SNARF!

I thought you both had gotten these already.

Yo are these EVER gonna available for discount on eastbay.com?! I feel like they've been out forever lol. When do they usually put stuff on sale? I know they're rather notorious for taking long to put stuff on discount especially compared to fnl.com but damn. I think I'm just really impatient lol

Tried to hold off on copping the VIIIs til some more colorways that I like come out, like the Pythons, YOTS, or Homes, but ended up scooping the Xmas for a decent price earlier this week. I absolutely hated this colorway at first, then they grew on me after seeing them in person/on feet where I felt like I might regret it down the road if I didn't cop and had to spend 300+ or something later. I'm not usually a big fan of crazy patterns and multiple colors, but the scale pattern being done against a black upper and the black midsole I think offsets some of the craziness for me. Plus I'm a sucker for colored translucent soles.

Sulfurs are solid, but I think I'll hold off on them til later. This shoe is gonna be a problem...lol

meh, the upper is nice but that midsole and sole are terrible iMO. if they would have done a different midsole and yellow sole then maybe
I'm hoping the ones with the purple midsole/outsole release. I think he's only worn them 1-2 times, but those >> these yellow ones to me.

Yo are these EVER gonna available for discount on eastbay.com?! I feel like they've been out forever lol. When do they usually put stuff on sale? I know they're rather notorious for taking long to put stuff on discount especially compared to fnl.com but damn. I think I'm just really impatient lol
You do realize they haven't even been out a full month officially right?

Get the VIP bday coupon and get em for $25 off.

wish it was that easy for me, no where in Orlando has them in stock for me to use the bday coupon...

Its been close enough to a month lol. I'm really impatient and its getting harder to wait on getting them at the outlets especially when it dont even seem like they'll make it their. Also never did the BDAY coupon code thing yall be doing in the coupon thread. I dont think my HOH and their stingy selves would let that fly for me anyways :smh:

Last edited:
I mentioned before that you can give the UPC to a footlocker employee at the register to order a pair.

Black(8-12):88722349270
Teal(8-12):666032527306
Python(8-12):887223480365

Anyone who has the white or blue pair please share.

White (8-12): 666032526323

Went in to FTL to try this technique on the Python socks, and my local FTL already had them in stock. Looks like the new socks are more widely available. Technique does work though, for anyone wondering.

Now to wait till the 9th...

FML!!! Couldn't resist with all your F-in pics! :frown:
I couldn't be happier with this purchase! These things are fire. Please
forgive me for the OD but that 3M... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

SORRY :tongue:
I have to admit they really look good on ur pics...

Yeah the sulfers are tough 
pimp.gif
Btw nothing new but nice pic wave!

I just need the BHM. Ya'll can have the rest. I'll be good with my three pairs (sulfers, xmas and hopefully bhm) till after March. 

Back
Top Bottom