OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^finishline hasn't carried kobes since the ZK1's.....
eyes.gif
wow never knew that

You have to have them use item look up with these digits to get the actual UPC.

Thank you

Ok here is the deal i went to footlocker and champs UPC works they been able to find it in system but when they try to order it says not available so still no go
And i asked about black ones i don't know about other colors.

finish line WILL carry the Kobe's, beginning with a release in March. You can call duck tales but it's going to happen.

Thank you

Ok here is the deal i went to footlocker and champs UPC works they been able to find it in system but when they try to order it says not available so still no go
And i asked about black ones i don't know about other colors.
The people that work at Footlocker and Champs are ridiculous, this isn't a shot at anyone who works there, but most of the time you have to have the right info on YOUR part because they for some reason can't look it up on their own. "Do you have the order number?" "Did you check our website?" "Are you sure you know what you're talking about?"

I'm the customer I'm always ******g right. If I want specifics, and if you don't want the manager being brought in to have a little chat with me, you'd better know what you're doing, and not depend on me to do your job for you. 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

the detail, colors, and look of the BHM... they are beautiful. if you dont like them then theres something wrong with you. CLEAN as HELL!

Been trying to keep up with this thread, but is there any news (US release date) on the black YOTS yet? That icy blue sole had me hooked from 1st glance! Thanks

finish line WILL carry the Kobe's, beginning with a release in March. You can call duck tales but it's going to happen.

This is true. I posted a pic in here a few weeks back of our launch list. The footlocker exclusive rights finally expired so we will start to carry them. Stoked about that.

This is true. I posted a pic in here a few weeks back of our launch list. The footlocker exclusive rights finally expired so we will start to carry them. Stoked about that.

Music to my ears. But i wonder if Nike will produce more or just spread out their stock so other stores will get less.

I've seen many pics of the BHM and some have the full shozuko and some don't. Anybody know officially which one it will have? I wanna wear the socks with these.

Back
Top Bottom