OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

77 degrees in Los Angeles today. Decided to take these out.

image.jpg

nice pic. your leg hair is crazy!

Last edited:
Just a little info for those that care. I was at work (finishline) a couple of days ago and saw that Kobe 8's are on our launch calendar. Thought it may have been a mistake, but I spoke with a FINL rep "in the know" that confirmed it. The only release slated so far is in march. Hopefully this is indeed true.

***EDIT: just searched and saw that this already came up a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if pics were posted or not. If so, sorry for reiterating. Thought there may be a few of y'all hoping FINL finally starts carrying the Kobe line as well.
so FNL getn the green an yllw. 
glasses.gif

887223494270 is the full UPC for the black ones sorry forgot the 4.

Also just an update I ordered the black and pythons on Friday from footlocker.
Teals were found but unavailable to order.

Damn you NT! I seriously had NO intentions on buying the sulfurs, but with all the damn pictures you guys started posting, the the thirst started growing bigger and bigger 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
887223494270 is the full UPC for the black ones sorry forgot the 4.

Also just an update I ordered the black and pythons on Friday from footlocker.
Teals were found but unavailable to order.

Thanks man. I'm gonna try FTL tomorrow.

So, people are biting on the Sulphurs because a few people started to buy them and post pictures of them, now everyone in the thread is starting to buy sulphurs because everyone else is. Does that make everyone who is just now buying sulphurs a hypebeast? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I kid, I kid :rofl:

So, people are biting on the Sulphurs because a few people started to buy them and post pictures of them, now everyone in the thread is starting to buy sulphurs because everyone else is. Does that make everyone who is just now buying sulphurs a hypebeast? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I kid, I kid :rofl:

Not necessarily, something's just grow on people.

Some more IG pics of YOTS (black) some guy tried to put pink or crimson laces?!

Last edited:
what are the chances of me using a bday coupon for the BHMs and being successful? 160 for a shoe aint cool...

It expires on the Feb 7th, right before the pythons come out.

i might cop the sulfurs just to ball in them with the coupon.

what are the chances of me using a bday coupon for the BHMs and being successful? 160 for a shoe aint cool...

It expires on the Feb 7th, right before the pythons come out.

i might cop the sulfurs just to ball in them with the coupon.
I'm waiting for more colors in the Pythons. In the meanwhile I'll probably get some high costing Kobe socks. 

Back
Top Bottom