OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

yeah FTL doesn't even have it on their release calendar.  So how far in advance from actual release date does Nike do the links on twitter ?
NDC posts link at the moment of the release. So probably 8a (EST) on 26th

my HoH says they might not be getting the BHM pack... They told me to hit them up Wednesday to be sure. The manager made it seem limited.
my HoH said they ain't getting it and only 1 store in the whole state will get them

Yeah no heel cup is a dead giveaway. And saw some more pics of them and the swoosh and shozoku are brown like suede if I'm not mistaken? Someone verify this?

Started a cop and turned into a pass. Just ordered some chaos iDs to hold me down till some nice CWs drop (I'm looking at you, inlines!).

Niketown Chicago has the black and silver Kobe elite socks if anyone is looking for them.

Need the Xmas pair :smh: still have hope for a restock but I'll probably have to bite the bullet and pay resell...

So, people are biting on the Sulphurs because a few people started to buy them and post pictures of them, now everyone in the thread is starting to buy sulphurs because everyone else is. Does that make everyone who is just now buying sulphurs a hypebeast?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I kid, I kid
roll.gif
If that makes you happy so be it.
happy.gif
 the  Xmas Kobe 8, didn't really like 'em until I saw them in person. Sulfurs were 50/50 until someone posted a $25 coupon, well that's a no brainer.
When sulfurs drop?
12/20/12

Can't wait to see the blue lights in person. They could be a definite cop. I don't even normally go for blue shoes but those are just beautiful.

There is a picture in the 1st page showing the 3M on the blue lights. I can't wait for this shoe. Gonna have to buy 2 pairs 
nthat.gif

I actually played college volleyball and we have our alumni game coming up... From what everyone says about the Kobe's and their comfort level I figured it's a great bball transitional shoe to play vball in.

Others pics do help tough ... Haha

I actually played college volleyball and we have our alumni game coming up... From what everyone says about the Kobe's and their comfort level I figured it's a great bball transitional shoe to play vball in.

Others pics do help tough ... Haha
You will love this 8's. the grip on the floor is simply amazing !

Perfect. I like the concept of a low top shoe that can be mulitsport... I thought about KDIV's but these Kobe's are as close to a Mizuno/Asicd vball shoe I've seen

ASG Kobe 8 - Bright Citrus, Sport Turquoise, Total Crimson

looks like they're the orange pair (my favorite cw) that was posted months ago. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom