OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Need to see better pics of the YOTS

Hope there will b enough to go around

Pass on the all Blacks. Nothing special at all
If the Nike logo was grey or any other color but the dull black the whole shoe is, I'd buy it. Is it just ONE color? 
tired.gif

has anyone had success with a twitter link?

ima be in providence, but might have to make the trek to boston if i somehow win..

I've been successful twice in one day. One order for the Retro 9 Kilroy restock and one for the Kobe Xmas. You just have to be really quick about it.

But what's gonna be really hard this weekend is trying pick up both White Camo Foams and a pair of BHM Kobe's. I need all the firepower I can get to make sure I get both.

OK so if I follow the nikestore and I turn on the notifications they should send me a link at 8 anf I just order from there? Thanks

OK so if I follow the nikestore and I turn on the notifications they should send me a link at 8 anf I just order from there? Thanks
If you wait for the notification you're already too late... You need to be ON twitter.

^^ yup, and sometimes that doesn't even work. TBH you just have to get lucky, no tricks, no gimmicks.

This, sometimes twitter won't load new tweets for a couple seconds, at which point you might already be too late. Hopefully there's more places releasing these than just NDC, although let's be honest... that's probably not gonna happen.

I keep saying they won't be online only... People ain't believing me lol.
Yeah your right it won't be online only. Stores will have them, but for small to medium markets like Dallas its going to be a grind to get them.
Also considering the fact most store employees don't have a clue about the BHM line anyway.
It's probably pretty hard to get good info from your local spots.

Back
Top Bottom