OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I called house of hoops in Orlando since I'll be there next weekend but they said they won't be carrying any bhm's :smh:

But what's gonna be really hard this weekend is trying pick up both White Camo Foams and a pair of BHM Kobe's. I need all the firepower I can get to make sure I get both.
Thought the foams release on the 9th when pythons drop.. 

The BHMs Kobes are amazing, (best of the 3 sigs to me).

Suck that I have little chance of picking up a pair.

Oh well.

OK so if I follow the nikestore and I turn on the notifications they should send me a link at 8 anf I just order from there? Thanks
Its usually about a minute late on the Link. So like the rest said stick to twitter.

If they release solid uppers on ID soon, I will be going crazy.

On another note, those black YOTS are ******g horrendous. They're the biggest Kobe VI rip off, and they haven't even done it right. They honestly look like a pair of fakes. I wouldn't wear them if Nike paid me.

If they release solid uppers on ID soon, I will be going crazy.

On another note, those black YOTS are ******g horrendous. They're the biggest Kobe VI rip off, and they haven't even done it right. They honestly look like a pair of fakes. I wouldn't wear them if Nike paid me.
I am awaiting solid uppers from any Kobe shoe. I wanna see a black/grey/white combo on the Python uppers when they drop.

Like those Kobe socks, don't like short socks

Like the KB8 BHM

Sucks I had to sell my Xmas pair because they killed my little toe. I was able to get $285 for them so it wasn't to bad. So now I need to track down a bigger size or move on.

yeah FTL doesn't even have it on their release calendar.  So how far in advance from actual release date does Nike do the links on twitter ?
Nike doesn't give out the link on TLO releases until 8 AM EST on the release date

Last edited:
Love my sulfurs

That's what I did. I didn't want them... but everyone keeps posting their pics and saying how great they are so I had to get them. I can keep my Xmas on ice

Nike really needs to hurry up and drop the blackout Kobe 8 I wanna hoop in them soooooooooooooo bad!!!

you mean the blackout Kobe wore or the Snakeskin?

i dont know how you guys like those snakeskin, they look so gross and cheap :x :x :x :x worst colorway easily by a mile.

Back
Top Bottom