OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They're not limited at all my man. Just a exceptional performer and stellar CW. Check Eastbay.

I guess, but in the DMV, people don't normally touch the Kobes( disclaimer- relatively speaking compared to Jordans, lebrons, KDs, and hypebeast super multicolored hypebeast releases). Not only that, but the only brick and mortar stores that carried them were Footlockers and Footaction, and some Champs. None of the urban accounts or other retailers carry them, making the supply at hand smaller than your regular General Release.

I'm having the same problem with the sulfurs in my area too. Nobody has them in stock..

Yeah, I found my size at Nike DC but really was looking forward to getting them at Footlocker with the bday discount.

Eastbay has sizes: 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12.5, 14, 15.

The fact that I put the smaller sizes. 
laugh.gif

But hey, you never know.

Im salty with Eastbay because I've waited a month and a day to use my Goldclub 20% off but they are STILL RESTRICTED! :smh:

If Eastbay didn't have the restriction they'd have less stock :wink:

Truth!!!

Sulfurs werent limited, everyone just bought them up :lol:

I'm sure folks are buying them, but I have YET to see one person wearing them in real life. Not on the street, not at any of the 3 gyms I go to to play pickup games, not on the court, not off the court before the games, not a beat hand-me- down on a homeless guy, nothing!

Last edited:
QFT x 10. It seems like EVERY blog site and EVERYONE on twitter is trying to run with the pic of the fakes.
mean.gif

Sure they might be close, but they aren't what is releasing.
I never said the pictures floating around are legit. KD and Lebrons have already been revealed so I wonder why not the kobe?

been wearing my sulfurs alot as well, one of the most comfortable kicks ive ever owned. can see myself copping a couple of GR colorways when they hit the outlet market

I'm really new here, but as I start up NBA 2K13, Kobe is wearing the BHM in the video game. Pretty cool

So I was about to pay resell price for the Xmas pair when I realized that I never wear ANY of the remotely limited Kobe's that I have. I always wear the GRs, and I wear them ALL THE DAMN TIME. So now I wait for discount codes and outlets. And maybe an ID or two.

I suppose what I'm saying is... don't let the hype kill your wallet.

So I was about to pay resell price for the Xmas pair when I realized that I never wear ANY of the remotely limited Kobe's that I have. I always wear the GRs, and I wear them ALL THE DAMN TIME. So now I wait for discount codes and outlets. And maybe an ID or two.

I suppose what I'm saying is... don't let the hype kill your wallet.

WHY COP THEM if you dont wear them

Back
Top Bottom