OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Quick question...
For those who've been wearing the 8's did they loosen up after a couple wears?
TTS was a lil snug (slightly wide feet) and .5sz up was a lil long so I'm still debating on sizing.
Thx in advance!!

Damn what dress shoes are those? That's what I'm more interested in somehow 
laugh.gif

Where are the dressing better folk?

Last edited:
Sometimes it's like a vintage wine that you break out on special occasions. To each their own. I feel like my chances of getting the BHM are low given their QS nature. Guess the Pythons are the consolation prize.

kobe looks straight out of GQ while morris looks ready to go see the movies haha

not a fan at all of the bhm's don't really get what people see in them... they remind me of halloween 

What are the chances that the Pythons sit for a while???

No telling with these, I thought the Sulphurs would sit for a while, as most delsol or black/yellow kobes do, but that didnt happen.
But the non-mainstream color of the pythons may keep them in the stores until some discounts are applied.

kobe looks straight out of GQ while morris looks ready to go see the movies haha

not a fan at all of the bhm's don't really get what people see in them... they remind me of halloween 

well he is kobe and he always dresses GQ lol but i would be the same as morris..its freezing here in chicago so minus well be comfy

No telling with these, I thought the Sulphurs would sit for a while, as most delsol or black/yellow kobes do, but that didnt happen.
But the non-mainstream color of the pythons may keep them in the stores until some discounts are applied.
See, I'm thinkin that too, but I know how ppl nowadays get hyped up when they hear these damn nicknames...If you called these the "South Beaches" vs. "Pythons" they're not sitting for no more than 5 mins

Loving the recent pics of the BHM. It's the only Kobe so far that has a deep contrast color for the midsole. If you noticed most of the releases have a midsole color that his similar to the upper color or outsole color. I like the pop that the BHM offers. 

Last edited:
This guy had been selling an xmas pair on CL for the past two weeks, offered him $200 at first he laughed at me...today he text me and said he would accept $200....Was not a fan of these at first but Im liking them now, cant wait to put these on the court extremely comfortable shoe...Happy MLK Day!

This guy had been selling an xmas pair on CL for the past two weeks, offered him $200 at first he laughed at me...today he text me and said he would accept $200....Was not a fan of these at first but Im liking them now, cant wait to put these on the court extremely comfortable shoe...Happy MLK Day!

pretty decent price eventually

Last edited:

Damn very nice pickup man! I'd be all over some for 200!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom