OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

is this pic still of the fakes? can't tell from the angle.

Last edited:
How are players like Gary Neal getting their hands on bhm 8's early? [emoji]128563[/emoji]
You think they have to wait until 1/26 to cop to? LMFAO 

The same way all these rappers, and any other socialite get them, straight from Nike.

looks like NSW releases will sell at a lower SRP for sure. or at the very least be available more.
Too bad I'm passing. The black NSW being pre ordered here at a VERY reasonable price.

i really hope the sole will be a bit icier for the american version, since asian versions tend to have a tad bit darker shade due to the xdr. but then again its a NSW shoe so maybe it is what it is...

Damn when I first saw those black YOTS, I thought they looked amazing.  But these real life photos kinda make them seem a bit...
sick.gif
bland?

kobe socks at nikedc? maaaaaaaan and i could have been there this weekend :x

Christmas 8 came in today.. Just wanted to share my small collection :smile: had a kobe 4 blue/white team cw but i couldnt find it anymore! 

Not feelin any of the YOTS Kobes. Thought the blacks were decent, but the more pics surface the less I like them. Hopefully I can cop the BHMs Saturday, then on to the Pythons.

THOSE NSW KOBES ARE TRASH.

OR MAYBE THEY PALE IN COMPARISON TO THE ON COURT COLORWAYS.

IN REGARDS TO THE DRSSING BETTER KOBE V MJ...

SEEMS LIKE DA KOBE STANS HAVE FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING TO SAY THAT KOBE IS BETTER AT LOL.

SUCKS IT WASNT BBALL RELATED THOUGH.

:tongue: 8)

Back
Top Bottom