OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Saw this on IG. Need these bad.

MJ was a decent dresser of suits for his time as a pro basketball player but Kobe gets the definite edge in suits and looking sharp due to the Italian influences growing up. I've been to Italy and most Europeans are very sharp dressers. Fitted items from shirts to jackets to pants/ trousers. I'm American but my style is definitely Euro/ English as well. This is for another thread but as I recall the Hall of Fame enshrinement for MJ, that suit he wore was definite not pleasing to the eye. I promise you that Kobe will not be dressed like MJ did when it's his turn to enter the Basketball Hall of Fame, Kobe will look much sharper and hopefully not sound as bitter as MJ was in his speech. 
tongue.gif

I don't believe that Wayne was insistent that MJ was the better dresser, just that he did dress decent in his playing days.

In related Kobe 8 news, it seems like a lot of players wore Kobe's version of the BHM than the other BHM shoes.

Last edited:
I'm always amazed how well the first Cw from the line looks I've bought multiples of I-VIII, working on a third Sulfur now smh

This guy had been selling an xmas pair on CL for the past two weeks, offered him $200 at first he laughed at me...today he text me and said he would accept $200....Was not a fan of these at first but Im liking them now, cant wait to put these on the court extremely comfortable shoe...Happy MLK Day!

[/quotFagan

damb you're lucky, been looking high and low for a fair price

Naw not the
you mean the blackout Kobe wore or the Snakeskin?

i dont know how you guys like those snakeskin, they look so gross and cheap :x :x :x :x worst colorway easily by a mile.
Naw not the Snakeskins I dont too much like those, and there not for hooping anyway. I meant the ones for performance.

What kind of jeans do you want to see someone wearing with Kobe's? Lol.  I always thought ANY long pants with Kobe's were a no-no. Kobes look better with shorts.

1. I was being sarcastic

2. I was unaware people cared about what denim other people wear with high performance basketball shoes.

3. I forgot I was on NikeTalk for a sec.

Back
Top Bottom