OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

found a guy on CL with xmas DS for $170... lets hope this works out
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
that almost seems too good to be true haha, hope you get em man

Can we get a quick recap on BHM release?

$160
Anthracite/Pure Platinum-Sport Grey
586774-846 (is this the code you can type in the search bar and will take you directly to the shoes?) I remember the Xmas release some one said just keep searching and refreshing and they popped up even before nike tweeted out the link.

Release online on nike at 8am EST (prob gonna fail like always but minus whale try)
Finishline is also getting them? is there online release time the same?
Nike Vault will have them

Is eastbay going to?

And generally are we saying normal Nike Basketball sizing? aka i wear a 10.5 in newer jordans (white cement 4s for example) so id wear an 11 in these.

NDC will be twitter link only, only will be able to access on NDC through the twitter link provided by @nikestore on twitter.

Some HOHs, and foot actions have been confirmed will carry the shoes, and will release on saturday. Call around in your area to see if any of your locals will carry them.

Are the sulfurs really selling like that? My spot has a damn fsr of them joints lol. I may grab em down the line after the bhm pack

Can we get a quick recap on BHM release?

$160
Anthracite/Pure Platinum-Sport Grey
586774-846 (is this the code you can type in the search bar and will take you directly to the shoes?) I remember the Xmas release some one said just keep searching and refreshing and they popped up even before nike tweeted out the link.

Release online on nike at 8am EST (prob gonna fail like always but minus whale try)
Finishline is also getting them? is there online release time the same?
Nike Vault will have them

Is eastbay going to?

And generally are we saying normal Nike Basketball sizing? aka i wear a 10.5 in newer jordans (white cement 4s for example) so id wear an 11 in these.

We currently do not have information available on if/when we will be receiving these shoes. Please feel free to check back for updates especially on our Facebook or Twitter pages as any available details will be posted there. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

If eastbay hasnt posted them yet I doubt they will have em! you guys better lock ur pairs in before the reseller price gets 2 high

Are the sulfurs really selling like that? My spot has a damn fsr of them joints lol. I may grab em down the line after the bhm pack
Picked up mine last week, my mall had a FSR and thats in SoCal so you know theres plenty to go around.

So if Eastbay isn't getting it then that means you can strike out Footlocker online. Ridiculous. I really have to get up now.

Back
Top Bottom