OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Out of all the kicks in the BHM pack which one do you guys think will sell out first?
Kobe's for sure. Then KD's. The Lebron's. I think the price point for the Kobe's is just right. The KD's have the best price point but I think the look and feel for the Kobe's is just right for it's price. Lebron's are just too much IMO

I love the YOTS Black Mambas, I'm getting a pair for sure. Of the YOTS releases I believe the Black Mambas are the best, and 2nd is the red suedes. 

As far as the BHM, Kobe's and KDs >> Lebrons

Anyone have picks of the international Sulfurs? I saw on EBay a guy selling the Pythons and Sulfurs with XDR for $170 + $30 shipping.

And the Kobe's might sell out if they're as limited as the Christmas. Or the KDVs will sell out due to the price point.

This is the worst release in awhile thanks to only mom and pops, NDC, NT and select HoH/FA only getting these.

Why everybody correcting me??? That other person said those were some Kobe All Star kicks...
laugh.gif
I'm just stating facts

The BHM pack will only be available at Nike.  FTL, FNL, EB, none of the other retailers are receiving them.  It's Nike.com or bust.

Yeah for the pack I can see the Kobe and KD selling out first, not just because the price, but I think they both look better than the Lebron. Good luck to those lining up at 21 Mercer, its snowing out there.lol

Are y'all trying to make sure the infamous "Resellers" know exactly which shoes to go after 1st? LMAO!!! Double edges sword, own worst enemies.

Greetings NT. Lurker since 2009 lmao but I'm officially here now, thought you all may like these. Taken with my phone but I think you can see em just fine. Kobe 8 System GC Pythons with XDR. They came in today and are VERY NIIIIIICE. I love the metallic red and how it shifts. I also did a red lace swap as well just to see in case any of you were wondering how they would look.

These will be harder to cop than the christmas lights because the fact it's TLO, it won't show up in the search, It's whoever clicks on the link first and checks out wins.

Are y'all trying to make sure the infamous "Resellers" know exactly which shoes to go after 1st? LMAO!!! Double edges sword, own worst enemies.
Thought the same damn thing. Supplying the enemy with crucial intel :lol:

The BHM pack will only be available at Nike.  FTL, FNL, EB, none of the other retailers are receiving them.  It's Nike.com or bust.
That's not true. Select Foot Action and HoH/Foot Locker got them. There are other smaller chains and mom and pops that are getting them.

Also, Nike Towns RSVPing for them.

Out of all the kicks in the BHM pack which one do you guys think will sell out first?
Kobe's, then KD's, then Lebron's.

With how Christmas went this year, this is how it will prolly be.

7:49 AM Alarm set, GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Last edited:
I got a call from footlocker and I won the raffle for the KD's... Missed out on the Kobe's!!! Still have a chance as I entered 4 raffles!

Back
Top Bottom