OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Agreed. Nike has done a good job promoting Kobe's. Even the VII's had great commercials, just horrible color execution.

Even though the VII's were a failure in many people eyes, I bet they sold tons overseas in China etc.

I would love for those same type of Kobe VII motivational speaker commercials to come back. I was always excited for the next one to come out.

There's got to be an epic video for the VIII like there was for the VII. I'd like something like this, but with a story line.

seriously that pattern on the upper is distracting. I don't like it.
We'll see how it goes though. I'll have to wait for a nice looking
colorway. XMas should be dope though. they almost always are.
Xmas 4-7 were all good so far.

ill reserve my judgement for later but i think this actually might be first year i dont cop any kobes

on feet pic from the 2k13 thread :lol:
LL

not bad IMO

Really NIKE, this is what we are reduced to?! We have to see a new release from a video game's feet because you won't show us? :smh:
:tongue:

i lose brain cells coming into this thread

the dude probably added the shoe through his PC.. you can customize everything when you're on a computer

"Feeling good enough to play tonight! I'll use my strong midsoles for added cushion on the foot for more protection," Bryant posted on his Facebook page. "Looking forward to this journey as I'm sure you are. It's Go Time. Mamba out."

One of the rare times Kobe is gonna wear the Strong midoles in his Kobe VII's.

^ That might be what the insoles will look like. Remember the fake VII's? They were almost dead on.

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-del-sol-concord-purple-1.jpg

BTW, sorry for posting fakes smh. Just an observation. If Nike wouldn't lag on pics we wouldn't have to resort to this.
LMAO, why didnt nike release that?

If the aways turned out real, I'd prob end up with those. I'm not feeling the different yellows on the del sol pair.

The fakes has the thin *** Hyperfuse tongue smh. It seems like it's padded but if you look at the inside view there's nothing there. I wonder if they'll be under 10 ounces.

Are they serious about putting that print on every shoe. I like the shoe but don't want to see that print on every single release.

Are they serious about putting that print on every shoe. I like the shoe but don't want to see that print on every single release.
**** me, you must have an IQ of 10. Nobody knows if they will be on every shoe!!! So far we have seen pictures of ONE real shoe! ONE! Not even a pair! They might all have it, they might not. Just wait until you see the final product.

Agree with the comments about fakes. Stop posting pics of fakes. I'll stop posting vids of the Kobe VII...

I like the digital camo print on the upper. Hate on, haters.

what happen this year, still no pics about the real shoes?

where is the marqueesole?

I'm cool with the shoe. I'm just waiting for the xmas release which hopefully doesn't
have that pattern. maybe a cleaner pattern?

Back
Top Bottom