OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm banking that the real pairs' Engineered Mesh upper brings a lot of detail to the overall look of the shoe

The fake black/purple colorway looks pretty good.

maaaayn the 7s had so much potential IMHO, the silhouette is :smokin but the colorways were TRASH, all gimmicks. :smh: And performance? not even gonna go there.

If only Nike did it right :smh:

I like the swoosh placement on the medial side. It's a breath of fresh air but the pattern stinks it back up :lol: I want to see pics badly so i can stop bashing the print or continue doing so lol.

BTW, sorry for posting fakes smh. Just an observation. If Nike wouldn't lag on pics we wouldn't have to resort to this.

for the millionth time, nike has never officially released pics this early for kobe's. kobe shoes have always been officially announced in december. we only get to see early pics because some sites/people get their hands on the shoes early. people need to stop blaming nike that there's no pics from them. this is stupid and annoying as hell

Last edited:
Thank you bruh!!!! i knew these pix..except the ones from counterkicks, werent real....*wipes head* wheeeeew!! lol

Nike really needs to put out official pics like now. I'm confused by all these fakes, AAA grade quality copies and the better quality pics doesn't help either.

Found these from a site selling fakes through google search
201210251195953678.jpg

201210251185471487.jpg

20121025118340882.jpg
Damn, them joints was made last week :rofl:

The shape of the shoe doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the lack of detailing on the upper. Its just there if you get what I'm saying. Its like a stripped down Kobe VI.

for the millionth time, nike has never officially released pics this early for kobe's. kobe shoes have always been officially announced in december. we only get to see early pics because some sites/people get their hands on the shoes early. people need to stop blaming nike that there's no pics from them. this is stupid and annoying as hell

Woops, I should of rephrased that and NOT blamed Nike. How about this, if only one of those early release sites would release some pictures by now.

It's not that serious man, relax with your big ol font.

The pictures of the Concord VII's popped up early October last year, hopefully we get something more on the lines of a finished product before the week ends.

Last edited:
Woops, I should of rephrased that and NOT blamed Nike. How about this, if only one of those early release sites would release some pictures by now.
It's not that serious man, relax with your big ol font.
The pictures of the Concord VII's popped up early October last year, hopefully we get something more on the lines of a finished product before the week ends.

it's annoying coming in here and seeing a few new pages, and all the posts are:

YO NIKE SHOW THE SHOES ALREADY >: >: >: >: >: >: >:

The shape of the shoe doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the lack of detailing on the upper. Its just there if you get what I'm saying. Its like a stripped down Kobe VI.

WE NEED something like the zk4/5 :smokin

Last edited:
The shoe looks a lot better in that video than it has in any pics I've seen. I'm still not feeling the pattern on the upper, but the VIII is on my radar.

if the outsole was the same color yellow as the midsole, it would look nicer.

having those two shades so close together, but so different from each other is just a bit odd.

Even though they're obviously fake, they do look better in the video than any of the pictures that we've seen.

The only downside is the poor colorway execution. It's got a lot of little details that I like.

Can't wait till we can see the real thing.

They look official imo. cant wait to try them one. I'm not felling the crazy colorways that trade555a has on his website though.

Back
Top Bottom