OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Scuff on the Christmas lights..

OUCH

:rofl:

thats messed-up!!!buy a new one dont be a B**** 'bout it

Last edited:
I put this in the ID thread, but my IDs just got pushed back, (which i'm pissed about), but I do know someone who has swoosh now and isn't going to get the pythons.. :smokin

I have to have compensation for not having my IDs this week right ......

hey guys i just got a new pair of the christmas 8s.  i was just wondering since the soles are translucent,  do they turn yellow?  or do they remain translucent green??

LMAO at Nike straight-clowning that guy in the most serious fashion possible on the Python "XVIII." I agree with those guys who said some tennis tech would be great in the forefoot; some XDR rubber in the forefoot with some Drag-on tech in the toe area. That would really help and props to the dude who wore his Christmases to ball in; I don't think I could do that lol. I'll save mine on ice and ball in the Sulphers.

Thread blew up like crazy lots of new faces in here. Those red camos are still on my hit list along with ASG, will end up with probably every colorway of this shoe eventually, can't find one I don't like.

i guess your right.  i waas jus kinda worried cuz ive seen my buddys cloaks start to yellow a bit so i thought id ask

Broke down and bought the sulfurs (my first viii). I played in a mens league game tonight with them. Hands down most comfortable shoe to ball in.. I own 4 different Kd V's, kobe takes performance.

Last edited:
man, i want to get a paor of 8's already wish they had something else other than sulfurs on NDC :smh:

plotting on those Christmas, with BHM being my first Kobe 8. 

Has anyone tried any of the Kobe 8's with different laces? I was thinking about putting some complimentary laces in the BHMs...not sure yet though. 

They're green? How would they turn yellow?

Even if they did yellow it would be impossible to notice.

Clear example of someone who shouldnt be answering questions with a smartass attitude..

To answer your question accurately, the shoes wont turn "yellow" per se, but "yellowing" is referring to a process, not a color. The green soles will not turn yellow, but they will oxidize/"yellow" and turn a dark orange/brown color over time. I have deadstock grinches that the green sole is beginning to turn a orange color in certain places.

So yes, they will eventually "yellow".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom