OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ohh PLEASE !!!

What sells those shoes is not colors its KOBE's name on it, take his name off and tray to sell no one cop maybe for 59 at outlets

We all know that KOBE builds the hype same thing with Jordans, KDs and Lebrons 70% of those shoes would never sell out .

Put phytons or sulfurs or ASG colors on non sig shoes they will never sell for $140
that wasn't my point.  you put easter colors and inline colors on hyperdunks i bet one sells better then the other. 

Last edited:
Im so ready for these! We need a release date ASAP!

like i said before, the VII were a disgrace to the Kobe line and Nike in general. those shoes sucked, colorways sucked, and they werent that good looking at all.

fail all around

Do not take offense to this Zyzz, you're cool with me. You basically say the exact same thing about the Kobe VII every time you get the chance and I've grown tired of it. How many times are you going to express to the board that you hate the shoe? You're most definitely entitled to your opinion, but it "seems" like you're imposing it on people. To me, the Kobe VII did not suck, I liked the colorways, and I like the way they looked and performed. They won all around.
IMHO, VIIs were dope (design wise) - However, with the tacky animal logo (Yes, I always complain about it), it killed it.

Performance: I gave it 4 wears and 3/4 times I got a blister...While they were broken into, I didn't bother giving them a 5th chance...

Now, back on track:

I wore the 8s tonight for hoop (did not break them in, unfortunately)...So a more accurate review may have to wait.

First impressions - Loved the traction. They were ultimately too stiff first wear. Didn't notice the breathability of them TBH. Not as stiff as 7s for comparison.

Last edited:
I just checked like 400 pages and don't see the release date for the pythons... Can anyone help out?

:smh: I swear, it's been posted multiple times within the last 5-6 pages.

Some were saying that it may be the 'Purple fades' releasing in March. I definately want the pair from this pic. These inlines ate so clean!

Yeah there was a little debate. The colorway lists two different purples so you would assume, but the "main color" (first color) is "fiberglass" which is silver. So the fiberglass and the two purple sole = the "inlines" as I've seen those called.
I Like both, but want the purple gradients more. Lol.

Last edited:

played in them again. It's super comfortable for the first 1-1.5 hours. After that my foot started
to feel some soreness in the arch and toes. Felt like I was wearing Nike Frees. :nerd:
Don't know what to make out of that. Overall it's a fantastic shoe and I recommend it 100%.

also, my socks(elite) were barely moist and the inside of the shoe is DRY. Literally zero moisture build up.
Breathability is 10/10 :pimp:

Where are you guys getting your pythons at?

I usually get my shoes at footlocker. People are getting their shoes from ndc, could someone link me to their website. Thanks

Where are you guys getting your pythons at?

I usually get my shoes at footlocker. People are getting their shoes from ndc, could someone link me to their website. Thanks

people are getting them from ebay

at my local champs i saw the teal green kobe elite socks. must be for those green pairs

Back
Top Bottom