OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Clear example of someone who shouldnt be answering questions with a smartass attitude..

To answer your question accurately, the shoes wont turn "yellow" per se, but "yellowing" is referring to a process, not a color. The green soles will not turn yellow, but they will oxidize/"yellow" and turn a dark orange/brown color over time. I have deadstock grinches that the green sole is beginning to turn a orange color in certain places.

So yes, they will eventually "yellow".
I have heavily used grinches that haven't "yellowed" so perhaps it is your pair. Those Xmas 8s won't turn orange, or any other color.

OS still hasn't shipped my BHM's, I hate companies that take 2-3 days to ship out a damn product.

I always ship shoes for customers same day or the next morning. :smh:

OS still hasn't shipped my BHM's, I hate companies that take 2-3 days to ship out a damn product.

Seems like they got one dude shipping out a hundred packages since he tweeted about working too hard with tons of packages going out. Bad service though imo

EASTER >>>>> ALLSTAR (AKA PIZZA'S :tongue:)

yall are killing the asg for me by calling them pizzas lmao. But now they remind me of TMNT so I'm back on board lol

Instead of All-Stars lets call them "Heroes in a half-shell" or "Turtle Power" or "Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go!"

we posted at nearly the same time that we purchased from OS.

i got shipping notification last night. check your SPAM folder for an email from iShip_Services.

Easters are amazing.

I find it strange that I cannot fine ONE pair of any Kobe 8 on eBay. Usually Kobe shoes are all over the place in my size on eBay. No luck this year.

Welp I'm kool with the beautiful sulfurs.

Put Easter colors on a non sig shoe and they wouldn't sell.

Ohh PLEASE !!!

What sells those shoes is not colors its KOBE's name on it, take his name off and tray to sell no one cop maybe for 59 at outlets

We all know that KOBE builds the hype same thing with Jordans, KDs and Lebrons 70% of those shoes would never sell out .

Put phytons or sulfurs or ASG colors on non sig shoes they will never sell for $140

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom