OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Check out a seller named shihguy on eBay. That's where I got my pythons. I even recommended a few other people to check him out too.
I just got my pair from shihguy on ebay two days ago.  But it was shipped from Taiwan, it only took four days to arrive here in Florida..

i think my XDR pythons are arriving today. they left the customs facility here in LA this morning and arrived at my local post office which is about 4 blocks away from my house. hopefully they do arrive. cant wait to see them in person.

:lol: @ Pythons being a GR and not being Swoosh discounted.

Will just have to grab from Footlocker with my employee discount.

i think my XDR pythons are arriving today. they left the customs facility here in LA this morning and arrived at my local post office which is about 4 blocks away from my house. hopefully they do arrive. cant wait to see them in person.

Good to hear! Mine still shows inbound to customs.

Saw this pics of the Python Kobe 8 in flickr by KCbruin1919. If this is how the legion brown looks in person, I'll cop
smokin.gif

Kobe VIII System "Python" by KCbruins1919, on Flickr

Kobe VIII System "Python" by KCbruins1919, on Flickr

Anyone know more of the red "camo" YOTS kobe's that were announced with the rest of the YOTS pack?  I've been searching all over for them  on info and all.

he may half on the heel socks.
and I actually feel every comfort of the shoe with socks off...ijs

guess most of you only know about over priced elite socks... Nike (as well as other brands) make socks called "no show". Just a heads up :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

some child with a mohawk wearing 2 layers of elite socks on each foot with camo shorts and lebron sandals asked me where my socks were at a recent trip to the nike outlet.

I wear wearing no shows :lol:

Back
Top Bottom