OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

anybody know a website I can scoop pythons early from that ship from the states and not taiwan??

thanks in advance!!!

anybody know a website I can scoop pythons early from that ship from the states and not taiwan??

thanks in advance!!!

Check out a seller named shihguy on eBay. That's where I got my pythons. I even recommended a few other people to check him out too.

The Kobe 8 is his best sneaker yet!!! 
wink.gif

Kobeoverbron:

I also feel like some muscles near my shin area below the knee are sore after playing, but that's immediately after. A few hours later and everything feels fine, as opposed to that soreness getting worse over time like it normally does, at least for me.

Has to be the Lunar setup, but I can definitely see bottoming out happening in the long run. Gonna stock up on some Lunar inserts so I can hoop in these comfortably for a long period of time.

Sk33ter: didnt really feel that in my experience. More on the arch and some weird muscles in my feet. The good thing about this shoe,
you can just use the insoles from your other pairs after bottoming out. After they bottom out, just put them on your casual wear pairs. :smile:
Just like a new pair every time.lol

You'll probably wear out the outsole before the Lunar foam bottoms out :lol:

I'll cop the Pythons for $125 after bday coupon thank you very much. :tongue:

Besides the full logo on the back, is there any difference between the gc version of the pythons everybody is buying compared to the us release which will be next week?

^Good looking out. Have you ordered from them before? Are they legit?

This was my first time, but my package is on the truck right now so we shall see, hopefully its a pair of bhm and not a 3 pound bag of flour or something lol

^lol I heard that. Please post pics once you get them mane! and good looking out. I went on and copped my 11.5. We shall see...

^^ Think theyre for non performance use. Doubt they were made to ball in.

Last edited:
Is there anyway the OP can be updated with current release dates, type of availability, future releases?

And maybe discuss the XDR vs Lunarlon (sp) differences between the Greater China and rest if the World versions?

That way we can avoid some if the repeated questions or at least point people to the OP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom