OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Found the bhm today in a size 8. Was sad to say the least. Asked the store to check for my 9.5/10 and one said it was in stock a few miles away. They called and the store said nope. Next place was like 45 miles away and I doubt they had it either. Almost copped the 8 to trade but 8 is such a cruddy size :lol:

Saw these at HoH Cherry Hill today

Meh. I prefer the "christmas lights" pattern on the Nike ID's. Not gonna get too excited until there are some solid base uppers. 

Last edited:

Saw these at HoH Cherry Hill today

Nice..

Going to the factory outlet in Concord NC this weekend, cant wait, to update my entire bball gear. All the way down to the basketball.

Hope they got some tight Kobe apparel for cheap..Oh, and Jordan.>D

Got these out the box today, Big thanks to fellow NT'er "Kickz504" 

Pulled through in the clutch for me on this.

Some cats were iffy about sending dude cash on Paypal, i took my chances

and it payed off!  i SALUTE and Repped! 
appreciate you my dude enjoy!! I got u on future releases thats my word

Saw this pics of the Python Kobe 8 in flickr by KCbruin1919. If this is how the legion brown looks in person, I'll cop :smokin

Kobe VIII System "Python" by KCbruins1919, on Flickr

The shoe is fire but the dude wearing them is a joke - and by that I mean he bites the styles of the the great photographers like NWT and MJ Rod. Dude deserves no credit at all.
:stoneface: .....................:stoneface:

:stoneface:

:stoneface:

Saw this pics of the Python Kobe 8 in flickr by KCbruin1919. If this is how the legion brown looks in person, I'll cop :smokin

Not a big "No Show" ankle sock kinda guy. It looks disgusting and unsanitary. Just makes it look like them feet are in there sweating and creating stank stew. A nice ankle sock is decent with a low. Unless you're hooping full crew socks look weird with low tops. All personal preference and all but these pics look gross as hell, in a literal sense.

Damn, never thought to buy an actual basketball during a Factory store 30% off promo sale. Damn sure need one, thanks for the idea!

Pythons will be an outlet pickup along with Sulfurs, Teals, Purple Fade and Blue Lights. Gotta love Chicago's ignorance when it comes to the Kobe line these days.

Not a big "No Show" ankle sock kinda guy. It looks disgusting and unsanitary. Just makes it look like them feet are in there sweating and creating stank stew. A nice ankle sock is decent with a low. Unless you're hooping full crew socks look weird with low tops. All personal preference and all but these pics look gross as hell, in a literal sense.

Damn, never thought to buy an actual basketball during a Factory store 30% off promo sale. Damn sure need one, thanks for the idea!

Pythons will be an outlet pickup along with Sulfurs, Teals, Purple Fade and Blue Lights. Gotta love Chicago's ignorance when it comes to the Kobe line these days.

Stank stew :lol:

I dont wear sox with the low xi zest blue/wht..The air keeps the bunyans cool tho. But with the kobe 8, Ima have to do some sox..Like in those pics up there.

Yeah, gotta get a ball. Sick of goin to the rec and getting a slick/beat up ball to use.

Thatll be a nice steal on the pythons at the outlets up there, along with the blue lights. Dont care for the others, except the YOTS red/grey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom