OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The shoe is fire but the dude wearing them is a joke - and by that I mean he bites the styles of the the great photographers like NWT and MJ Rod. Dude deserves no credit at all.
Please just shut the **** up...really? Him taking an on feet pic that everyone can do is biting style...

ugh they tried to deliver my xdr pythons today but there was no one to sign for them so i have to pick them up at the post office. the only problem with that is that they close at 5:30 and i dont get home until 7:30. and they dont open until 8:30 AM and i leave for work at 7:45.

ugh they tried to deliver my xdr pythons today but there was no one to sign for them so i have to pick them up at the post office. the only problem with that is that they close at 5:30 and i dont get home until 7:30. and they dont open until 8:30 AM and i leave for work at 7:45.
Not a problem I'll pick them up for you 
laugh.gif

Kobe just post on twitter

Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant
I need a new color way to wear at home. Show me your best @NIKEiD Kobe 8's tagged with #countonkobeid and Ill pick my favorite!

When I saw this today it makes me really think that NIKE pushed him to get a twitter account fro some reason. 2 out of 3 of the top basketball people tweet and I think they probably told him to run the nike basketball one for a while and see how you like and go from there. Just seems strange to see him tweet for some reason.

Went to footlocker Fairfield Cali ,they are out
Of sulfurs in a size 11..look like I'm ordering some Ids....

I don't know about rocking these casually, but they are one of the BEST BBall shoes I have EVER played in! I feel so much quicker in these, they are awesome man, PLAY in these!

Back
Top Bottom