Kobe 8+ Teal/Yellow

March 9:
Kobe 8 YOTS (Black)
Kobe 8 Fog/Grey/Volt (HOH Only)

-Edit-
it also says:

February 23:
Nike Kobe 8 Duke
(I guess they're dubbing the Blue Lights/Glows the Duke's)

Last edited:
To me the best shoe of this line so far is the Sulfurs... These ASG look like a orange Julius in a see through cup.
sick.gif

Sulfurs>>>>>>>>>>>.
I disagree.  I think the BHM's wipe the floor with the Sulfurs as far as looks go.

Those shoes look so fake, they look like cheap crap and probably feel nothing like the real comfort of the shoe. 

Last edited:
Kicks are def up to par with performance. The color ways keep getting better IMO. Looking forward to Year Of The Snake and ASP. 

james harden is not wearing the kobe 8. i saw other angles of the shoe, i am not sure what they are

Any websites selling BHM with full shozuku??? I asked a few pages and I've looked through the whole thread but could only find one site that had then at a ridiculous price. Any help would be appreciated.

Are people finding Kobe 8s stretch with wearing at all? They are kind of tight in the toe box, but when I go up .5, I feel like I'm swimming in em a bit. I never adjust size from 12, but feel like if I buy any more pairs of these, I might have to...thoughts?

Any websites selling BHM with full shozuku??? I asked a few pages and I've looked through the whole thread but could only find one site that had then at a ridiculous price. Any help would be appreciated.

Kicks-crew or air-knight has them.

Are people finding Kobe 8s stretch with wearing at all? They are kind of tight in the toe box, but when I go up .5, I feel like I'm swimming in em a bit. I never adjust size from 12, but feel like if I buy any more pairs of these, I might have to...thoughts?

Its a trait amongst lunarlon based soles that they stretch some

I haven't noticed any stretching, fit the same the entire time.

Thank you sir! They are both taxing I'd be better off saying eff the shozuku and dealing with eBay.

Anybody got experience with sns?

I ordered Flight One Galaxy from them. They double box by rolling cardboard then use tape with their name on it. Unorthodox method but my box came undamaged. They're legit though as with other Uk/Euro sites.

Are people buying the China version of the pythons because they intend to ball outside (XDR) or is it more for the full shozuku (which I still don't understand why it isn't on the US release). I felt like I wanted to get them too but it will on average cost a full $50 more. And with me being on a tight shoe budget this year I'm kinda Team retail :D.

The game has changed so much that I feel like if we saw this 5 years ago, we woulda been saying
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/247330/width/350/height/700[/quote]

[B][COLOR=#red]That's how I feel.[/COLOR][/B]

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/247765/width/500/height/1000

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom