OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Are people buying the China version of the pythons because they intend to ball outside (XDR) or is it more for the full shozuku (which I still don't understand why it isn't on the US release). I felt like I wanted to get them too but it will on average cost a full $50 more. And with me being on a tight shoe budget this year I'm kinda Team retail
happy.gif
we're on the same boat 
smile.gif
 Team retail !! minus bday coupon ! hahaha ! that's how I roll when on a tight budget.

@commanderzero i just bought some xdr pythons off ebay,no i dont care about the full
Shozuko i wanted xdr because i like the thicker sole and im using these for casual use:smile:

Are people buying the China version of the pythons because they intend to ball outside (XDR) or is it more for the full shozuku (which I still don't understand why it isn't on the US release). I felt like I wanted to get them too but it will on average cost a full $50 more. And with me being on a tight shoe budget this year I'm kinda Team retail
happy.gif
i dont play basketball so i didnt get them because of that. i just like the more durable sole so theyll last longer. i also like the full shozoku. im not gonna buy socks just to complete the logo. it shouldve been on there in the first place.

happy.gif
cause americans are dumb enough to pay $15-$50 for 1 pair of matching socks 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Are people buying the China version of the pythons because they intend to ball outside (XDR) or is it more for the full shozuku (which I still don't understand why it isn't on the US release). I felt like I wanted to get them too but it will on average cost a full $50 more. And with me being on a tight shoe budget this year I'm kinda Team retail :D .
tongue.gif

i'd actually be willing to bet the asians would be willing to pay more for the socks than we are, they go full out with the Kobe gear :lol:

Sooooo disappoint in this shoe. Still hasn't been a cw that I can get into. Especially since theres no solid upper. Just not a fan of the prints, I'll prob get a pair when the GRs hit outlets to beat up.

So the "Supernatural" must be that tri color Kobe 8, right? The purple gradient pair would prob be court purple/laser purple or something along those lines, if those ever come out.

happy.gif
People complain about others paying for 15 dollar socks when they are paying 50+ over retail for a shoe because it has the "full" logo. There justification is that they want the sole to last longer even as they were it casually. I didn't know the US version soles were made of cotton and will completely wear after 5 times.lol Might as well not complain about the AS pair prices if you guys are already spending that money on a GR pair

tongue.gif
I bought the socks but for $15 since they were there and could go with my BHMs, Xmas and eventually Sulfurs. Now if you pay over $15 for them then you are DUMB. Even $25 for some socks is crazy.

People complain about others paying for 15 dollar socks when they are paying 50+ over retail for a shoe because it has the "full" logo. There justification is that they want the sole to last longer even as they were it casually. I didn't know the US version soles were made of cotton and will completely wear after 5 times.lol Might as well not complain about the AS pair prices if you guys are already spending that money on a GR pair
Taking shots at others? Not nice.

I know this might be a long shot but does anyone have the sku# for the Kobe 7 cheetahs for footlocker?

i only paid 30 over retail and if you add the price of the socks that people are buying, it ends up being only $10 more for what i think is a better version of the shoe. but to each their own.

p.s. is the sole on anyone elses christmas lights turning orange already? ive only worn mine 3 times and the part surrounding the bottom logo under the heel is starting to turn orange.

What will be the price for the Kobe 8 (YOTS Black) and the Kobe 8 (YOTS Red) in the United States??? whats the released dates on both???

Back
Top Bottom