OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The new Nike ID options is a damn joke.. no solid upper  and even though the tongue is a diff color.. it's totally dependent on the upper.. i rather spend 200 on an Asian release.

Are the Kobe VII comfortable. Tryin to cop for my pops becuz he be standing up all day. Fireberry from oslife.

I know its out of context on here. Thanks.

People complain about others paying for 15 dollar socks when they are paying 50+ over retail for a shoe because it has the "full" logo. 
Thank you, thank you. 
Why do people care how other people spend their money? MYOFB
This x1000000
The new Nike ID options is a damn joke.. no solid upper  and even though the tongue is a diff color.. it's totally dependent on the upper.. i rather spend 200 on an Asian release.
Seriously, the new options are pathetic. Is it April fools?? Really though...

no1 is talkn about how ppl spend their money. were talking about why asian release is different than US

Why is it dumb to spend 15 bucks on socks, but not dumb to spend 150 on shoes? LOL educate me please because I must be missing something.....

Why is it dumb to spend 15 bucks on socks, but not dumb to spend 150 on shoes? LOL educate me please because I must be missing something.....
i was sayn it from nike prespective talking about us. too be funny. seem like every1 wit 10pairs of socks catching feelings. lol. i own pairs too.

Last edited:
Broke out my Xmas 8's today on the court, played about 6 games. Feet and ankles felt amazing. Got some Minor scuffs on the heel plastic but no biggie.

I bought a pair of socks for my sulfurs and XMAS shoes. Yeah, the full kobe sheath looks better, but paying $100 dollars more to have the full logo is fine, yet you guys complain about $15 dollar socks?!?! 
laugh.gif
 You guys are lucky to be paying $185 for the pythons. I'll wait and pay $125 with the birthday coupon and save $60 
wink.gif

Are the Kobe VII comfortable. Tryin to cop for my pops becuz he be standing up all day. Fireberry from oslife.

I know its out of context on here. Thanks.

Please dont get ur pops the VIIs. They will kill his feet! Takes a while to break in. Get him the viiis!

I agree that the VII take a while to break in. I still wear mine everyday, but I would still recommend the 8s.   

Back
Top Bottom