OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

with regards to the "supernatural" colorway on the 2nd, this list was posted a while ago, but it lists them as a + model and dark atomic teal/electric yellow-atomic teal which is the same cw that's listed on the 9th on footlocker release dates.

with regards to the "supernatural" colorway on the 2nd, this list was posted a while ago, but it lists them as a + model and dark atomic teal/electric yellow-atomic teal which is the same cw that's listed on the 9th on footlocker release dates.

So Supernaturals =

Havent pulled the trigger yet.

My girl keeps suggesting I go ahead and get since its nowhere to be found around here..

But my spidey sense keeps telling me to wait..So Im still chillin..

Just cant justify that 32$...smh..

WTF ... please dont tell me they had some kind of restock of the xmas's on NDC.. That's the first time I even seen the shoe on the site since its initial release.
I've noticed it's on the site and have been refreshing the page throughout the day for the last couple days haha

I'm surprised you have patience, I don't. When I see something, I get it. 
laugh.gif

I feel u lol, Ive tried to work on patience the past couple years.

My girl on the other hand, is just like u..U can forget trying to get it for cheap or any kind of lingo involving wheeling and dealing..Shes the "heres the money, gimme my ****" type..

I have the nike page up and just lookin at the shirt from time to time, but just havent given nike my $$$ yet..

AND, Im so pissed right now that Im missing the game, missed w/e dunk Kobe did on Brandon Knight and all..smh..

I feel u lol, Ive tried to work on patience the past couple years.

My girl on the other hand, is just like u..U can forget trying to get it for cheap or any kind of lingo involving wheeling and dealing..Shes the "heres the money, gimme my ****" type..

I have the nike page up and just lookin at the shirt from time to time, but just havent given nike my $$$ yet..

AND, Im so pissed right now that Im missing the game, missed w/e dunk Kobe did on Brandon Knight and all..smh..

Finally posting my BHM. Will probably post my Pythons when I get them tomorrow. Looking forward to the Supernaturals and the Tri-Color. Passing on the Suede and Black.

Yeah, I wouldn't hoop in the X-Mas or BHM. Probably better to do it in the Pythons or Sulfurs.

Besides the inlines, I hope solid non-crazy color ways come out. I get the motif, but it's nice to have normal joints here and there.

Yeah, I wouldn't hoop in the X-Mas or BHM. Probably better to do it in the Pythons or Sulfurs.

Besides the inlines, I hope solid non-crazy color ways come out. I get the motif, but it's nice to have normal joints here and there.

I'm wondering if they are holding off on solid colors for the tb colorways.

Back
Top Bottom