OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That sucks that they are giving out raffle tickets for the pythons. I know they won't sell out but I wonder if that will make it harder to use the birthday coupon. If anyone has any luck in socal please post which location. 

so torn between waiting for the blue lights or copping the pythons on wednesday.

The store closest to me has only 2 pairs of each size from 8-13 for the pythons.

Blue Lights: Pros
3M Swoosh
Cool Blue- Dodgers

Pythons:
A "different' colorway
I already bought the python socks.

*I'm trying to get a ticket for europe, so to be smart I should only be buying one colorway.

decisions decisions.

^^^ I would go with the blue lights. Those just look so damn awesome 
glasses.gif
 If you're trying to go for that low-key look then go for the pythons since you can hardly even tell what they are.

Last edited:
I'm still debating about the Pythons, it's not the low-key colors though. 

I mean, it's the fact all my Kobe gear is Black/Yellow/Purple (Soon to be red also with a new Kobe Sheath t-shirt) and these colors have only 1 in common. 
ohwell.gif

Anyone else having this matching up with your clothes problem with the Pythons? 

Still a good looking shoe, I can go back and forth on this all day and still be in the middle. 
laugh.gif

so torn between waiting for the blue lights or copping the pythons on wednesday.

The store closest to me has only 2 pairs of each size from 8-13 for the pythons.

Blue Lights: Pros
3M Swoosh
Cool Blue- Dodgers

Pythons:
A "different' colorway
I already bought the python socks.

*I'm trying to get a ticket for europe, so to be smart I should only be buying one colorway.

decisions decisions.

Pythons...

Cop the blue lights when they go on clearance or something

wait when do the red camos and YOTS drop? And do they have the Kobe Elite Socks in XL?

Last edited:
Full Size Run in China. They dropped around 5 this morning EST lol.

Last edited:
Foot Locker is selling them for $150+ tax yet Nike is selling them $140 shipped.  Not even going to waste my gas and just cop online.

they just need to release solid uppers already :smh:

and did people expect the red camo to sell out or something?

Wouldn't be surprised if the Red Camos were a China only release like Dragons last year. 

Those Dragons sat like crazy overseas, still had pairs available 3 months after release. 

smh 

won a superbowl square thinking, screw it free money i'll go find some BHM kobe 8s but $250 shipped?... screw that. i'll give it a few months and hope they get back down to $200 or just pass 'em.

grr

I havent copped Kobe's since the Cloaks. I want the Pythons. They still do the NDC thing the same since then right? They post a link on their twitter at midnight and thats it? Or has that changed again

Nope. Nothing has changed except that NDC, Footlocker, Eastbay, and etc. no longer drop releases at midnight and instead, drop at 8 am EST (5 am PST).

That sucks that they are giving out raffle tickets for the pythons. I know they won't sell out but I wonder if that will make it harder to use the birthday coupon. If anyone has any luck in socal please post which location. 
Foot Locker in Montebello let me use it for the sulfurs on release date

Back
Top Bottom