OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No way Pythons are selling out on release day. They will be gone eventually but not the first week even. All those tweets/tickets and whatnot are just lame attempts to hype something up that was produced in mass quantities. And to hopefully, disperse hype away from the Cement IIIs

TAKE NOTES NIKE

Yeezy PS DAAAAAAAMNNN!

Pythons getting uglier by the day, they're cool on feet but not for me.

BLUE LIGHTS
PURP FADES
ASSISTS/INLINES

will be a bit hard to pick one... might get 2 of these.

This has been said before but when do the blue lights release? The end of the month right?

Last edited:
thanx for the love everybody.the yeezys look great on the screen compared to when i made them.i'll pump out more soon.unless someone else got some ideas.

Anyone thinks the Pythons will sit until the weekend? 

I plan to cop them along with the Camo Foams.

Anyone thinks the Pythons will sit until the weekend? 

I plan to cop them along with the Camo Foams.
Wondering as well. Thinking of hitting the store up on Wed night. Is it something where I need to go in the morning to ensure my size? I don't see any hype around these and I hope it stays that way. I'll be heated though if it really sells out that quick.  With the 3s, foams, jordan, etc. I guess no one cares for these kobes. But I also hope I'm not underestimating the hype and strike out haha.

Last edited:
Wait, so the Pythons are GRs?! So i can go into the store and cop after work then. I work 7-3:30 and have horrible service at my job on the phone. i doubt these will sell out quickly. I dont think most people are into Kobes like that anyway. I mostly see lebrons and jordans around, as far as sig lines go.

Wait, so the Pythons are GRs?! So i can go into the store and cop after work then. I work 7-3:30 and have horrible service at my job on the phone. i doubt these will sell out quickly. I dont think most people are into Kobes like that anyway. I mostly see lebrons and jordans around, as far as sig lines go.
****** hate LeBron **** riders. When they wear and talk LeBron, I'm cool. When they talk **** on Kobe AND his shoes. It's on. 
laugh.gif

Ain't nobody got a problem with Jordan's. 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom