OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What is the panic all about with the pythons? Even if they are not at that many stores, they will be easy to pickup online. Plus with all the other heat coming out this month, it is not a big deal to just skip them and pick up the next release.

What is the panic all about with the pythons? Even if they are not at that many stores, they will be easy to pickup online. Plus with all the other heat coming out this month, it is not a big deal to just skip them and pick up the next release.

because people beasting again or they want to hype up the release.

Like I said before, people here a nickname for a sneaker or an unusual colorway and they automatically think sell out. These will sit. If nobody bought the Italian Camos at retail, no one will buy these

Like I said before, people here a nickname for a sneaker or an unusual colorway and they automatically think sell out. These will sit. If nobody bought the Italian Camos at retail, no one will buy these

its not just that tho. some people in here still swear the sulfurs are limited even though they are still widely available online, or at least were weeks after the initial release.

Yeah, those are tickets to tonight's game and I didn't submit an iD (different contest). I submitted how big of a Kobe fan I was by submitting a picture of some my Kobe stuff which included the Stash x ZK1 collection.

Yeah, those are tickets to tonight's game and I didn't submit an iD (different contest). I submitted how big of a Kobe fan I was by submitting a picture of some my Kobe stuff which included the Stash x ZK1 collection.

cool, can you post the picture that won you the contest if you dont mind.

Just got my account restored, anybody think they will be releasing more pics of the All-Stars today since they released photos of the KD yesterday? I actually like them and have been waiting on more pics.

NDC releases updated.

Kobe + ASG - $195

Kobe + Sport Pack ASG - $280

images

Kobe+Bryant+busts+out+laughing+alongside+Jason+Kidd+and+LBJ.jpg

kobe-jordan-feature.jpg

cm-40276-050d1bdd692c99.gif

images

6a00d8341c630a53ef0134802f972f970c-800wi

just got my xmas lights off ebay,

so many kicks dropping in feb/march....so many kobe 8's

i will pass on the pythons for at least a month if possible...blue lights and red camo are all mine. plus an ID or two.

good looking shoe still

Back
Top Bottom