OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know you want those inlines and purples like i do lol :smokin

like a fat kid wanting Crispy Pata(pinoy killer) man.

When I went earlier with my girl to get a ticket reservation at Foot Action, seemed like they're somewhat limited almost 2 pairs of each size but saw only 1 size 10. But since I went in around 7pm or so, only one person had gotten a ticket.
Just glad I got my pair on lock.

Also got the sulfurs for $109 online from OSLife...

If I wasn't trying to watch what I'm eating, I'd be getting me some crispy patas later. :smh: :smh:
Anyhoo, NEED the Inlines, will make me forget that I Magic Bean passed on the Inline 4s.

BTW, for those saying they passed on the Xmas... Did you really? lol The chances of copping is
so slim that even if you did try to get them, it would've been a B. It was so tough for me because
of the limited allocation, I had to wake up early. :smh:

They will not reach Grinch status but the price will not go down. That's for sure.

people are hungry for them pythons, read on local fb group, people are asking for hook ups on pythons cause they read they arnt releasing in all stores lol

Are the Pythons hard to get in Cali? a buddy of mine has access to a FSR I believe.
I'm not getting this hype.

Yes I did, something wrong? I'm excited to rock my matching gear with my soon to be pythons!

Nothing wrong fam, just don't usually see the same basic post from the same person.

8's are my new favorite balling shoe but I'm still passing on the Ekans. No point in trying to catch them all

:lol: Nah, Ekans would be "caught" if they drop a predominately purple Home colorway

They're GR. But what scares me is that all the footlockers in my local area aren't getting them. Only 2 house of hoops will be getting it throughout the whole region. So whether or not they sell out, everyone will be forced to go to only these  two selected spots. I would be pissed if they run out of my size lol. Should I go in the morning and be late for my regular errands? Or just risk going at night? Like I said I hope the hype isn't there, seems like no one cares about this. It's just that having 2 stores only makes everyone have to go there.
I'm telling you guys. They are trying to create hype. They're hoping that people will buy these when they miss out on the IIIs. Or people will buy these instead of the IIIs, hoping to disperse some of the hype of the Cement's. You will all be fine, these will sit just like Sharks and Wolves sat last year. 
The sharks and wolves sat last year cause the 7s suck and were a horribly uncomfortable shoe.

Thanks for the picture of the Christmas, making me go back on the hunt for a pair in my size. :smh:

LOL

BTW, for those saying they passed on the Xmas... Did you really? lol The chances of copping is
so slim that even if you did try to get them, it would've been a B. It was so tough for me because
of the limited allocation, I had to wake up early. :smh:

They will not reach Grinch status but the price will not go down. That's for sure.

Yep thinking that :lol:

Also why has there been no real unlfitered pics of the Kobe 8 all stars.

This makes me think the shoes are gonna be super limited.

I bet if they are super limited they are gonna in everybodys top colorways :lol:

is it hard to cop off mobile version of FTL on release day? gonna b at auto shop getn car fixed when pythons drop, wanna use bday coupon. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom