OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know right. A damn shame. Wanted to smack the ish out of em

On another note. For the Pythons being a GR, your boy can't find his 14 anywhere in my area of SoCal. Called every store in the 3 local malls and biggest was 13. Might have to cop online. Has Eastbay stated whether they're getting these are not? Might as well use my free 2 day shipping if that's the case
We will be carrying the Pythons. They will be available for sale on our website at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 2/09/13. They were originally expected to release on 2/06/13, but this release was pushed back.

EastbayRep - Ray

I want to see actual pics of the blue lights already. Anyone? .....
nerd.gif
Kobe wore them yesterday when I met. They look a lot better in person. I will try my hardest to get them and if those purple ones release those as well and call it quits with the 8s.

My entry (might as well get the Instagram likes)

Could've posted more, but wasn't thinking at the time.

Damn, pythons getting pushed back to Saturday?

That might just be eastbay, Ndc tweeted an hour ago and said that they will be releasing them tomorrow and I just called FTL and they too said they were still on for tomorrow.

I don't think the red YOTS sold out on kicks-crew already. Today is the first day for them being listed and it takes a day or two sometimes to put the sizes up as well as the pricing on different sizes. I find it odd that the ASG's are completely gone from their site. Usually even if it sells out it will still show up. I would anticipate maybe them re-listing them now that they know how much Nike is retailing them for.
I finally got my red suedes and black YOTS's in and absolutely love them. Not for everyone's taste I know, but they work for me.

We will be carrying the Pythons. They will be available for sale on our website at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 2/09/13. They were originally expected to release on 2/06/13, but this release was pushed back.

EastbayRep - Ray
Cool. Thanks Ray for getting back with me. I will keep this in mind

Red Camos on Kicks Crew are priced way too high....

team retail aint got time for that

and they're currently sold out

Last edited:

EastbayRep - Ray

Wait the release date for the pythons got changed now from 2/6 to 2/9 now for all stores? Or just eastbay online?

Any Kobe fans in BK? Kobe tweeted "Spread love it's the Brooklyn way! Signed shoes & tix for the lucky fan to find this spot. Ask for the Mamba Special"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom