OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Walked in footlocker around 8pm scooped the Pythons with the b'day coupon for $115 out the door, felt like I stole something :lol:

Tried to call NDC afterwards and cancel my order but the rep said it was too late. There's a 30 min timeframe to cancel orders so they told me to refuse the delivery or send them back to get my refund.

via IG

da91d5aa70d211e2ab9622000a9f1423_7.jpg
c3b202e670d311e2a5bc22000a9e2899_7.jpg
9ef5922a70d211e2af6f22000a1f9a09_7.jpg
Sulfurs > All Stars

Walked in footlocker around 8pm scooped the Pythons with the b'day coupon for $115 out the door, felt like I stole something
laugh.gif

Tried to call NDC afterwards and cancel my order but the rep said it was too late. There's a 30 min timeframe to cancel orders so they told me to refuse the delivery or send them back to get my refund.
how do you use the birthday coupon? just print it out? do they verify that your birthday is that month?

Man, the AS's are getting uglier and uglier the more i see them. the yellow tongue is too much. i still refuse to pass though- did that with the BHM and XMAS and now im paying for it :/.

I wonder what the Canadian price of the ASG is :x I like it, but I'm not willing to break the bank for it.

Just patiently waiting for the blue lights and purple pair coming out in march. :smokin

Man, the AS's are getting uglier and uglier the more i see them. the yellow tongue is too much. i still refuse to pass though- did that with the BHM and XMAS and now im paying for it :/.

Getting uglier and uglier but you refuse to pass?? smh. Thats idiotic. I was gonna agree with you on your first statement, but your last one just invalidated that!

Kobe ASGs will be a priority. I hope people will pass on these because of the price.

4 for 4. Passing on red suedes and black yots. But on the fence with the asg. 

This is how my line up is looking too. The ASG, all YOTS, Volts are an easy pass for me. My next pick will prob be the easter joints. Time to give the pockets a rest, I haven't even bought my Lakers vs Pacers tickets, smh.

You guys trip me out on your food.comparison s for the Asg, its supposed to look like a planet and the ones saying thy hate them are the first ones inline..Me personally thy are absolutely INSANE and will def try and scoop a pair

Walked in footlocker around 8pm scooped the Pythons with the b'day coupon for $115 out the door, felt like I stole something :lol:

how do you use the birthday coupon? just print it out? do they verify that your birthday is that month?

Yeah just print it out and hand it to the cashier. I've noticed they've been asking for your VIP card but nothing as far as proof of your actual birth date :lol:

As everyone has previously stated, it's up to the store manager when it comes to handling that coupon.

AFTER SEEING MORE PICS, I'M GONNA HAVE TO CONCLUDE THAT THE KOBES ARE THE WEAKEST OUT OF ALL THE ALL STAR KICKS RELEASING.

Back
Top Bottom