OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

AFTER SEEING MORE PICS, I'M GONNA HAVE TO CONCLUDE THAT THE KOBES ARE THE WEAKEST OUT OF ALL THE ALL STAR KICKS RELEASING.

this but the AS Pack as a whole this year is underwhelming

I ACTUALLY FEEL THE OPPOSITE. I FEEL THAT THEY DESTROY LAST YEARS RELEASES. THE BARKLEYS, KD'S, LEBRONS, AIR FORCE 1 ARE AMAZING.

im going with the "because you in houston" theory for this one :lol:

but seriously, i understand your view but i just remember seeing the big bang IXs and going :nerd: . Seeing the Xs just made me think of a Dinosaur or something.

KD Vs are nice but the IVs were just so freaking clean. Kobes this year look like orange sherbert tho I wasnt happy with the galaxies from last yr.

No comment on the barkleys or AF1s tho... havent followed either.

via IG

a7eb7d98710b11e292c422000a1fbe6b_7.jpg
698799b0710b11e2ba9922000a1f9c9a_7.jpg
30de587e710b11e2802422000a9e0927_7.jpg

Those dark denim jeans not a good look with the ASGs. I'm surprised we havent seen pics of dudes rockin them with Camo pants :rolleyes ... yet

Barkelys are the best ASG shoe to me this year.

But last year > this year. KDIV asg was :smokin

The kobes this year are meh. I can't see myself wearing them but they aren't terrible. The Kds this year look like they mailed it in. And it looks like they tried way too hard with the brons.

Passing on kobe 8 ASGs and blue lights and red camo....I am still holding for a solid upper....but i will cop grey volts if no other upper patterns surface.

AFTER SEEING MORE PICS, I'M GONNA HAVE TO CONCLUDE THAT THE KOBES ARE THE WEAKEST OUT OF ALL THE ALL STAR KICKS RELEASING.
this but the AS Pack as a whole this year is underwhelming
I ACTUALLY FEEL THE OPPOSITE. I FEEL THAT THEY DESTROY LAST YEARS RELEASES. THE BARKLEYS, KD'S, LEBRONS, AIR FORCE 1 ARE AMAZING.
im going with the "because you in houston" theory for this one
laugh.gif

but seriously, i understand your view but i just remember seeing the big bang IXs and going
nerd.gif
. Seeing the Xs just made me think of a Dinosaur or something.

KD Vs are nice but the IVs were just so freaking clean. Kobes this year look like orange sherbert tho I wasnt happy with the galaxies from last yr.

No comment on the barkleys or AF1s tho... havent followed either.
Big Bangs, KD's, Galaxy Foams > This year's garbage ASG pack. Area 72? 
roll.gif

The only shoes that are halfway worth a look are the Barkley's.

I do feel a bit underwhelmed by the ASG shoes this year. I feel like they could have done so much more with them. What can you do?

You guys trip me out on your food.comparison s for the Asg, its supposed to look like a planet and the ones saying thy hate them are the first ones inline..Me personally thy are absolutely INSANE and will def try and scoop a pair
Looks more like a solar flare or a super nova to me. The surface of the sun seems plausible also. They are definitely sex imo. They sh*t all over the LeBron's and KD's IMO.

Problem with the all stars is the theme is too similar to last year. They tried to top it and failed.

Problem with the all stars is the theme is too similar to last year. They tried to top it and failed.
That's a matter of opinion. I like the Kobe 8 ASG more than the 7. The KD's 4 and 5 are both sex. The Big Bang 9 is clearly better than the X ASG.

i dont think this year's kobes look very good at all. I didn't love last year's that much either, but part of that is that the 7 feels like doo doo on foot to me.

As for lebrons and Kds, I don't see how anyone would prefer this year's over last. The silver and gitd sole on the Durants was :smokin

The orange on the Lebrons was crazy, and to me the purple 'vomit-ish" splatter on this years is just too much. I would have dug it more without the splatter and crackling effects. Just my Opinion.

Hopefully those who want these Kobes will have em without issue. I don't see it happening based on hypebeast, but I hope its not too bad for you all that dig em.

I am patiently awaiting volts, as to me they are #2 , right behind BHM. Still wouldn't mind a double up on BHM. 11.5 not an easy find

Can't roll with Kobe 8 ASGs along with KDs or Lebrons...good luck on RD folks...

People... There's a previous page button. Use it. Most of the info being asked about is in the last few pages. Please look back a few pages before asking the same repetitive questions.

And here is the bday coupon that expires today (2/7).

Ever look at nikestore's replies on twitter? I feel bad for the poor guy that has to answer the same questions about when and what time a shoe will be dropping.

Back
Top Bottom