OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For the guys that have the XDR soled Kobe 8's and have played indoor ball in them, if you also had the regular 8's, is there a difference performance wise between the two? Is it stiffer on the court?

Just wanted to see if it's worth buying overseas. Thanks!

They get paid to sit on twitter tho.... And get a swoosh acct on too of that. I'd answer the same questions all day for that.
you mean to say that you don't get paid here???? you're being scammed !!! hahaha! 

Pythons - birthday coupon = my first KB 8.

It really was my birthday month, so I had to get them. My feet are happy as they are being worn right now.

Blue lights will be next.

People... There's a previous page button. Use it. Most of the info being asked about is in the last few pages. Please look back a few pages before asking the same repetitive questions.

And here is the bday coupon that expires today (2/7).
im askn for the February/march scan not code. 

Ever look at nikestore's replies on twitter? I feel bad for the poor guy that has to answer the same questions about when and what time a shoe will be dropping.
They get paid to sit on twitter tho.... And get a swoosh acct on too of that. I'd answer the same questions all day for that.

NOT FOR THE AMOUNT OF PAY THEY ARE PROBABLY GETTING. NOT WORTH IT TO ME.

im with yall when its said that the VIIs were wack structurely, but Someone really said 8 ASG > VII ASG design wise? Im done.

Comparing the past 2 years all-star releases...IMO

Kobe 7 Galaxy = Kobe 8 Area 72

KD4 Galaxy > KD5 Area 72

LBJ 9 Big Bangs > LBJ X Area 72

via IG

a7eb7d98710b11e292c422000a1fbe6b_7.jpg
698799b0710b11e2ba9922000a1f9c9a_7.jpg
30de587e710b11e2802422000a9e0927_7.jpg
That different colored toungue makes these look terrible IMO

Every picture I see of the ASG makes me dislike them more.  If you like em  - cool for you.  Not my thang.  I'm good with Xmas and BHM.  

Wallets hurtin too much right now or I'd grab the Pythons.

Picked up the KD Ice blues with bday coupon.. then drove 5 miles and picked up the pythons with the bday.. this is actually making me feel like its my bday

This is how my line up is looking too. The ASG, all YOTS, Volts are an easy pass for me. My next pick will prob be the easter joints. Time to give the pockets a rest, I haven't even bought my Lakers vs Pacers tickets, smh.
Nice man. I'm in the same boat. Holding off till Easters. Or volts or purples, which ever comes first. 

So glad ASG gives me(us) a breather until the Blue Lights and the others in March. The real madness begins.

Back
Top Bottom