OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I played in a league game last night in the pythons for the first time and for 3 hours of pickup ball this morning. These shoes feel great. I just hope they can keep that feeling for several months. Insoles are a little slippery so you have to tie them tight.

I'm almost "ashamed" to say that the Python 8s were my first Kobe purchase ever, but they were too nice to resist for $120 after taxes. I think I'll be looking at his line more now and probably buying more in the future.

Had to grab these yesterday. That birthday scan was appreciated s dubl :nthat:

If I looked out my window and saw my neighbor putting his shoes in a tree and then take a picture, I would point at him and laugh.

I was thinking the same thing. Hell I think my neighbors probably laugh when they just see me taking pics on the porch or in the driveway.

Yeah I hate that feeling when someone is looking at you take pictures of your shoes. The other day I had to look for cars and buses driving by before taking pics.

I played in a league game last night in the pythons for the first time and for 3 hours of pickup ball this morning. These shoes feel great. I just hope they can keep that feeling for several months. Insoles are a little slippery so you have to tie them tight.
Same feelings here, hoping they hold up well.  What kind of socks were you wearing?  The matching kobe 8 socks and elites apparently cause some slippage.

These Pythons might break a record for the most shoe ever purchased using a Footlocker bday coupon lol. :tongue:

Hey guys,

I'm just wondering if the Lunarlon cushioning is anywhere near enough for Power Forwards / Centers? I'm 6'8" and around 235 pounds. Would these be totally inadequate from a cushioning perspective?

Thanks

funkjazzsouldis
Earl Clark on the Lakers rocks 'em he's about 6'10

Last edited:
If I looked out my window and saw my neighbor putting his shoes in a tree and then take a picture, I would point at him and laugh.

Yeah I hate that feeling when someone is looking at you take pictures of your shoes. The other day I had to look for cars and buses driving by before taking pics.

Mehhh...
Not really concerned if you look down on something I do with something I bought...

Thapointguy
I sometimes feel the same way with the cars passing by, but living in a quiet neighborhood it's all good.

Mehhh...
Not really concerned if you look down on something I do with something I bought...

Thapointguy
I sometimes feel the same way with the cars passing by, but living in a quiet neighborhood it's all good.

Agreed with your first comment. But as to what TPG said, I feel some sort of the same way. It's just more so the people outside than in the cars. It seems like every time I hinge down to take a pic, everyone wanna be nosy.

Asg are a must cop. Teal and orange are my favorite colors. Wish instead white on the heal and sole they should of did the orange on the tongue or teal.

does anyone know what other sites are selling the black YOTS in a 12? kicks crew only goes up to 11 and rmkstore is sold out. i don't usually order from overseas so i don't know who's legit and who isn't.

i ordered the pythons and dont even like me, i kinda wanted the sulfurs even tho i dont like those either but i need to ball in something since everyone said these are amazing.

still waiting for my ID's

id be more inclined to pick up the red camos if the heel clip was black...that silver just throws it off...

still trying to find a reasonably priced pair of xdr xmas sz 11

After years of taking photos, I learned to get in a zone and block off people. Who cares what people like YOU think. How old are you out of curiosity?

Btw, Great shot Vincent!

Nice photo Relski...

Last edited:
@mjrod where you been at? lurking on NT or what lol

you take a vacation and come back with all these great pick ups and pictures and get us all stoked lol

Back
Top Bottom