OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Alright so does anyone remember when some dude posted a pic a long time ago with him wearing his Christmas Kobe 8s with some socks that matched them really good? They had some kind of like zig zag sweater type pattern or something on them, I already tried searching through the pictures but apparently I keep looking over them. Anyone know where he got them or have the pic?

Alright so does anyone remember when some dude posted a pic a long time ago with him wearing his Christmas Kobe 8s with some socks that matched them really good? They had some kind of like zig zag sweater type pattern or something on them, I already tried searching through the pictures but apparently I keep looking over them. Anyone know where he got them or have the pic?

via MRWAVES

EDIT: HOLY CRAP.
my bad on the multi post. Internet took a dump on me when I pressed submit.

Last edited:
roll.gif
more like quintuble.. my bad man.. bummy ***** comcast. or it may be just my pops usin up the net downloading/streaming movies.
But quadruple post saying the same thing. My bad if I didn't clarify, what an interesting way to end the day.

I know someone said this already, but they were right about these Kobe elite socks...you shld go that extra size up. I don't know if that's how they're meant to fit, but they fit a lil too snug

Last edited:
But quadruple post saying the same thing. My bad if I didn't clarify, what an interesting way to end the day.

lmaooo... maybe i've made NT history :lol: but i seriously wish NT had like a time window where you can delete a post. out here lookin like a fool with that lag haha.

I know said this already, but they were right about these Kobe elite socks...you shld go that extra size up. I don't know if that's how they're meant to fit, but they fit a lil too snug
I bought a Kobe hoodie that was kinda small, and I know his other socks have been smaller also. So order a size up, and that should do it.

Anyone remember when this was posted wayyyy back when (like November)? All fakes but they were pretty damn close on the ASG
roll.gif
Who woulda thought?

Back
Top Bottom