OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

same shoe...another picture

Nice pic

But why? Bcuz of the 2 insoles, and the Box not having the GC on it? Didnt realize none of that til i watched it again..

Do not tell me i posted a video of fakes..LOL SMDH..

I just saw the blue lights and I was like hmmm..

Truly a bust for me if these are indeed fake..

u can see the tounge really flimsy and the two insoles. overall quality is just terrible

Yup. I am very much leaning towards just going for it.
the kd birchs/beach were definitely not just HOH

And to that first blue lights vid posted up there, those are definintely fake. the second vid is legit tho.

weird i saw the release calender on footlocker it said HOH only. they cant get anything right... with info

http://www.footlocker.com/ns/hp/launch/release-calendar.html

Last edited:
Well..umm....uhruhhh...

I put that vid up there to make sure folks know what to check for b4 they buy overseas or sumthin..:lol: :tongue:

Know what youre buying b4 u buy..

For the people who bought the bhm from kicks crew, how long did it take for then to ship the shoe off? My order is still being processed. They came out on the 1st of feb, and they said they will ship within 3 days which would have been the 4th. Ive sent them a message and no reply..

Last edited:
For the people who bought the bhm from kicks crew, how king did it take for then to ship the shoe off? My order is still being processed. They came out on the 1st of feb, and they said they will ship within 3 days witch would have been the 4th. Ive sent them a message and no reply..

its possible they are off work for chinese new year but ive never ordered from them so i wouldnt know how fast they ship

Saw on Twitter that Footlocker is releasing the Kobe 8 "Duke" on 2/23, along with the KD V "Texas".

These are the "Blue Lights" right? Sorry if this has been answered already.

Updated Pg. 1
If there is anything I'm missing, just let me know. And feel free to suggest anything that needs to be added to prevent repetitive questions in this thread. May it be socks, legit websites, etc.

I also made a new poll. I'll be making one from time to time, the results might make a good discussion IMO.

But why? Bcuz of the 2 insoles, and the Box not having the GC on it? Didnt realize none of that til i watched it again..

Do not tell me i posted a video of fakes..LOL SMDH..

I just saw the blue lights and I was like hmmm..

Truly a bust for me if these are indeed fake..
Yep, the box also says "Zoom Kobe VIII" and the 8s are not a zoom shoe.  Definitely fakes

For those of you that wear these casually and had them for a while (most likely the sulfurs) how easily do the soles wear out.? Thanks

^ you will never ware out the soles with casual use. It takes actual "use" to do that and even then it'd take months at least. You'll be fine

Found some sulfurs at a store near me... thinking of copping before I leave Florida. Back home i don't really have any stores. y'all think there might be an online restock or should I cop?

^^^Hey, calvin klein page 3, NOT tryin to clown or anything, but its "wear"..

AGAIN, not clowning, just seen u type it that way twice now and it bugged me thats all.

:D

And yes, with casual use there shouldnt be any wearing out of the soles.

Last edited:
Ok to all my big kobe fans, I'm in a bit of a pickle...
So my girl got me the pythons as an early Vday gift, but here's the thing... I'm not sure if to return the pythons and get the Nike air max forces NSW area 72.
If you had to choose, which will you get?
I really like them both....damn. I know any true kobe fan would say stay with the pythons and I can always get the Air max forces later. Smh..

Help me out NT fam..lol

Back
Top Bottom