OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I think that the pair that's releasing on March 23rd are

and not the almighty Purple Gradients.. Although if they do turn out to be the Purple Gradients I'd totally dig that lol.

Yeah

Hahaha thanks everyone for your input on the decision...

I noticed she got a little upset when I told her about the air max forces. She went on saying, "you should of told me beforehand and all that..etc etc.."

But you're all right, I'm going to stay with the Pythons, must appreciate everything she gets me and does for me.

She is a keeper if she's been buying me Kobe's since we got with each other, true story...girl even got me Lakers tickets and Kobe's for my bday, year after year....:nthat:

I noticed she got a little upset when I told her about the air max forces. She went on saying, "you should of told me beforehand and all that..etc etc.."

But you're all right, I'm going to stay with the Pythons, must appreciate everything she gets me and does for me.

She is a keeper if she's been buying me Kobe's since we got with each other, true story...girl even got me Lakers tickets and Kobe's for my bday, year after year....:nthat:

Lakers tickets and Kobe's for your birthday? Yeah you better keep those Pythons and you better keep her, you've got a good one.

U better not mess up son..

Cheaper to keep her.

From FTL:

2/23 Kobe 8 "Duke"

3/2 Kobe 8+ Teal/Yellow
Kobe 8 "Supernatural"

3/9 Kobe 8 YOTS Black Mamba.
Kobe 8 Fog/Grey/Volt

^^^^ I've worn the KD V's to play in a few times and I've been very impressed with how they feel. Very lightweight for a high and I felt like I had the same movement as a low top. The Kobe 8 is the most comfortable show I've ever played in but the KD V is comfortable as well. I would put the KD V well above the Kobe 7. You will be happy with the KD.

3/2 for the Supernaturals you say? I don't know why I like those so much, but depending on how they look in person they might be my favorite colorway so far.

^^^^ I've worn the KD V's to play in a few times and I've been very impressed with how they feel. Very lightweight for a high and I felt like I had the same movement as a low top. The Kobe 8 is the most comfortable show I've ever played in but the KD V is comfortable as well. I would put the KD V well above the Kobe 7. You will be happy with the KD.

Thnx for the info..Anxious to see how light they are..Just like 9 ounces right?

Haha, thanks guys...I know she is a keeper.

#kobeallday

Yessir..She got a sister? LOL j/k :tongue:

Last edited:
Dont say that..

Anxiously waiting for the ice blues to arrive tday,( UPS cant get here fast enuff).

Im expecting them to be light and responsive and comfy etc just like the kobes.

Whats the uncomfy part on the kd's tho? Have u given them time to break in?

The KD's are super comfortable, definitely a step up from the KD IV's where the back would dig into my heel something fierce.

The Kobe 8's are way lighter than the 7's, I haven't given them any court time but I will soon, but right now the KD V takes the cake over the Lebron X or Kobe 8 (until I play in them)

From FTL:

2/23 Kobe 8 "Duke"

3/2 Kobe 8+ Teal/Yellow
Kobe 8 "Supernatural"

3/9 Kobe 8 YOTS Black Mamba.
Kobe 8 Fog/Grey/Volt

Yeah and like in the other page it says on 3/9 Dark Atomic Teal/Electric Yellow/Atomic Teal/Grey are releasing... which... I'm pretty sure are the same CW as the teal/yellows on the 2nd. Probably a mistake on FTL part.. unless the 2nd is the nike+ version and the 9th is just the regular version.. but idk..

And I personally like the Purple Gradients more than the "Assists"/"Inlines"/"Fiberglass"/etc. I think the Purple Gradients may even be my favorite CW. So I'm praying for a release. Would be happy if they were the ones dropping the 23rd but like I said, I believe the ones coming out that day are the "Assists" because of the first color on the color description (which if I'm not mistaken indicates the color of the upper) being Fiberglass, which is silver.

Yeah and like in the other page it says on 3/9 Dark Atomic Teal/Electric Yellow/Atomic Teal/Grey are releasing... which... I'm pretty sure are the same CW as the teal/yellows on the 2nd. Probably a mistake on FTL part.. unless the 2nd is the nike+ version and the 9th is just the regular version.. but idk..

And I personally like the Purple Gradients more than the "Assists"/"Inlines"/"Fiberglass"/etc. I think the Purple Gradients may even be my favorite CW. So I'm praying for a release. Would be happy if they were the ones dropping the 23rd but like I said, I believe the ones coming out that day are the "Assists" because of the first color on the color description (which if I'm not mistaken indicates the color of the upper) being Fiberglass, which is silver.

I feel the same way. The Purple gradients are in my top 3 of colorways, along with the Christmas and the Sulfurs.

I can't wait to add them to the collection, along with the Supernaturals.

I finally went to go see the craze with these pythons...still meeh to me...I may be the minority but I'll wait for the purple gradients or either one of the YOTS.

anyone have a site for the red suede YOTS? i saw them on kicks-crew for $180, but shipping kills it a bit. I'd pay 160 plus shipping if thats available anywhere

The assists or whatever purple sole (I don't know how it got all of those names) is my personal favorite. One of us will be happy in March....

May it be the purple gradients or purple sole in march, I'd be happy either way. :D

Last edited:
The KD's are super comfortable, definitely a step up from the KD IV's where the back would dig into my heel something fierce.

The Kobe 8's are way lighter than the 7's, I haven't given them any court time but I will soon, but right now the KD V takes the cake over the Lebron X or Kobe 8 (until I play in them)

Oic..

Will definately give an update as to how they feel once I play in them..Ballin in the lebron 9 dunkman for now.

Not giving my kobes any court time..Casual use only..

Back
Top Bottom