OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

FTL's release locator has been updated, looks like the ASG will be an easy cop for the folks that want them. Most FTLs in my area are getting them.

ASG pattern coming to Nike ID

"Didn’t get voted into the All-Star Game? Don’t have your own shoe? Doesn’t matter. NIKEiD is bringing an “Extraterrestrial” option to a yet to be announced sneaker. The option will be offered on only one style, so check back tomorrow for details."

ASG pattern coming to Nike ID

"Didn’t get voted into the All-Star Game? Don’t have your own shoe? Doesn’t matter. NIKEiD is bringing an “Extraterrestrial” option to a yet to be announced sneaker. The option will be offered on only one style, so check back tomorrow for details."

Hasn't been confirmed for any shoe...plus this isn't the ID thread so, please stop.

is there slippage with the insoles with sweaty feet? since these dont have cloth on the insoles? :nerd:

Come on guys don't let the Duke name, stupid might I add, stop you from buying them. If you like the colorway then the name they want to give them shouldn't matter. That some HB stuff right there.

Oic..

Will definately give an update as to how they feel once I play in them..Ballin in the lebron 9 dunkman for now.

Not giving my kobes any court time..Casual use only..
im in the same boat as well balling in my lebron 9....i dont want to scuff up my kobe 8s yet until i double up 

Ok to all my big kobe fans, I'm in a bit of a pickle...
So my girl got me the pythons as an early Vday gift, but here's the thing... I'm not sure if to return the pythons and get the Nike air max forces NSW area 72.
If you had to choose, which will you get?
I really like them both....damn. I know any true kobe fan would say stay with the pythons and I can always get the Air max forces later. Smh..

Help me out NT fam..lol

Put them on, give your girl a kiss, then tell her to do better. YEEZY!

copped XMAS & BHM

kobe pass on the Pythons

YOTS (BLACK) , RED CAMOs cop on sight.

undecided sulfurs, purple bottoms, teal/yellow check/grey bottom

pass: red suede, mardi gras joints

Last edited:
Come on guys don't let the Duke name, stupid might I add, stop you from buying them. If you like the colorway then the name they want to give them shouldn't matter. That some HB stuff right there.

x3

Besides, that's the nickname FootLocker is using. Who knows if that came from Nike or not?

I'm a TarHeel homer and I hate Duke, but that doesn't change the fact that I really like this colorway at all.

The Blue Lights are the Duke's? Not sure how I feel about that.
When I look on Footlocker's calender, they do not use the "Duke" nickname.  I think this nickname must have been added on by somebody from NT.

And I agree with above.  Don't let a sneaker's nickname persuade you from buying if you like the look.

The Blue Lights are the Duke's? Not sure how I feel about that.

I highly doubt "Blue Lights" are the Duke colorway, the colors don't even match. If so that's a fail.

And I agree, don't let them being called Duke stop you from buying. I'm a Carolina fan and don't like Duke at all but the colorway is serious (Especially on the V's) :smokin

Just copped the sulfurs with that march bday coupon. $123 out the door, surprisingly they had some nice sizes left.I guess I found a dead spot :lol:

Sulfurs finally came in from OSL..
My trifecta

Back
Top Bottom