OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just an FYI, I saw a pair of size 8 in the Kobe 8 Christmas at the Shiekhs in Fox Hills Mall if anyone in interested. 

damn wtf....

which area?

South Florida. But I'm in Tampa, going to University to see if I can cop a Lebron. My luck has been 50/50 with recent releases thanks to FNL payment issues or programs auto jacking shoes on NDC.

Just remember that most of these places give up pairs at 6 p.m., so if you're in a metropolitan city, there's a shot. Try NDC, Eastbay and FTL in the morning and then try stores in the evening.

PRETTY SURE Kobe will be wearing Red YOTS tonight verses the clippers. Darius Morris seen here with them.

Gettin my hopes up over here..

Sport pack will NOT sit

think about it, the regular ones are $200 pretty much, once they sell out. resell will be $250 atleast for a few days then maybe settle down to BHM numbers maybe not.

Sport pack will sell out

When are they releasing the area 72 galaxy sequalizer shorts on ndc that match the Kobe's? I would even rock those with my BHM..

I really REALLY DONT think the "Purple Gradients" are gonna release anytime soon...

I mean the 3/23 colorway says it all...
Fiberglass is the 1st color in the description meaning the shoe is PREDOMINATELY Fiberglass (with 2 purples following) So I'm gonna go on a "limb" LOL and say its these.......

Not the gradients.

Back
Top Bottom