OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got my Twitter RSVP confirmation for these. It will be my first Kobe for the year(have a few previous years). Not even sure if I want these after all. Guess it's a wait and see approach.

I really REALLY DONT think the "Purple Gradients" are gonna release anytime soon...

I mean the 3/23 colorway says it all...
Fiberglass is the 1st color in the description meaning the shoe is PREDOMINATELY Fiberglass (with 2 purples following) So I'm gonna go on a "limb" LOL and say its these.......

Please be these that release next month. Love this colourway so much.

BLOW UP THE NIKE TWITTER PAGE ALL NIGHT ASKING THAT THEY REMOVE THE # FROM RSVPS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

without the # they will have to atleast learn the code to run the program it takes the first auto step away and increases out chanceS!

tweet them 2-3 times a day if we all do it they may listen!!! dont stop!

BLOW UP THE NIKE TWITTER PAGE ALL NIGHT ASKING THAT THEY REMOVE THE # FROM RSVPS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

without the # they will have to atleast learn the code to run the program it takes the first auto step away and increases out chanceS!

tweet them 2-3 times a day if we all do it they may listen!!! dont stop!
Your butt that hurt bro? Wow, it's valentines day.... Get some lovins

Well this pic has me sold but can't get them until a week or 2 after release date? Really think these will be like $230-260 for the regular version after a week or two because of the sport pack version the only good thing about the shoe enabled instead of regular.

Back
Top Bottom