OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Dammit all these pics arent helping my decision making lol. I think I'mma just cop Kobes since I got more stuff to match them and I can always get the KDs down the line since theyre more available that the Kobes are

I apologize if this has been posted. Ive loved these red camos since the first time I saw them.

Need to get these PIzza's, Kobes are limited am guessing cause JJ did not have them tonight. My mission get the ASG KOBES! :evil:

Hey, 

Anyone here from Toronto, Canada know when the release date of the YOTS Black Mamba (Snakeskin)? and the Red Camo? Not trying to start no beef here but I dont get the Christmas ones, BHM are sick. To each's own but i think the Xmas colorway is hideous. 

Thanks guys. Just checked the Vault's page. $24!? 
indifferent.gif
 Alright, they aren't THAT dope. Hopefully the shirts aren't crazy overpriced... (probably spoke too soon)

Weird that JJ's didn't have Kobe's tonight.  I thought they stated they would have the entire pack.  I did pick up the lunar fuse 1 though.  Off to bed to try in the a.m. I guess.  Good luck to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom