OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

wow I was just looking at next months release dates for kobes and its going to be crazy! the Hyperflights are dope I had them back in the day and now there making a kobe hyperflight so its a must for me. Not to mention the he got game 13s coming out too. SMH @ Nike...
mean.gif

Feb 23 - Blue lights (Duke)

March 2 - Green Camos

March 9 - Red  Camos

Silver/ Volt

March 23 - FIberglass/ Purple

March 29 - Hero Hyperflights (Kobe, LBJ, KD)

Was able to get a pair but doubt I'll be keeping them unless I can find some to trade with locally . Need a 10.5 which is only a half size down

they really do look better in person

Last edited:
So HoH calls me at 5pm saying I won the lottery for the Kobe 8s and that I should pick up by 9pm. WTF? I'm like 40 mins away. I'll go anyways and stop by NikeSF just in case some RSVPs didn't pick up.

That leaves me hunting for the KD V AS to complete my collection.

Ill be the first to admit, I didn't like pics that were surfacing a few weeks ago, but after seeing in person I am a believer. Much more detail and looks cleaner/more crisp in person than in pictures. I almost would say I prefer them to the durants and definitely over the Lebrons. I am not the least bit upset I didnt get the Brons. Worst of the 3 IMO. I think the sleepers of the group are the max forces though
I will admit that when saw the initial pics too I wasn't to impressed. But after seeing all the beautiful pics on IG they totally changed my view, so I went on ahead and pulled the trigger

Good to see a Green & Red Camo siting in the Celeb Game. Those Red Camos stand out so much on tv. Can't wait till they drop! :smokin

got through for these on Foot Locker. They haven't shipped yet though...kinda nervous but I'm optimistic for now

Red camo really looking good :smokin

Now i'm torn between the red camo and blue light. On that college budget :frown:

Red camo really looking good :smokin

Now i'm torn between the red camo and blue light. On that college budget :frown:

I'd have to say red Camo. I love both cw's and the colors both pop. But I don't know why, but I'm leaning towards the red camos

Thanks for the input guys. I really liked the Blue lights since the beginning, but the red camo is looking better and better.

Either way, it won't be a bad decision. :smile:

Thanks for the input guys. I really liked the Blue lights since the beginning, but the red camo is looking better and better.

Either way, it won't be a bad decision. :smile:

Yeeees red camo all day. (Although I might cop both... and the Easters... damn I'm spending a lot of money on sneakers).

Back
Top Bottom