OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Rapped voluntarily, ha.

I saw the sequalizer shorts and 3 tshirts at a finl this afternoon. 

Last edited:
You got rapped too?

laugh.gif
I hate hearing about people getting rapped, I hear it's no fun. 
roll.gif

Now Calvin Klein actin up..lol..

Yall cats gonna realize that nike is gonna dig in them pockets 24/7 and aint gonna stop til u on the side of the road with a sign and a food lion buggy full of clothes. Nike clothes.

Wearing them tight nike kix.

Actually we all gettin "rapped". We all know damn well shoes shouldn't cost no $180/$250, but Nike wanna be special with this + enabled mess and I saw the teal/yellow Kobes will be the same way. I'll stick with $140 Kobes. Also LMAO at the asg with a pizza pie above. I'm gonna call these the Kobe 8 "Little Caesars"

Actually we all gettin "rapped". We all know damn well shoes shouldn't cost no $180/$250, but Nike wanna be special with this + enabled mess and I saw the teal/yellow Kobes will be the same way. I'll stick with $140 Kobes. Also LMAO at the asg with a pizza pie above. I'm gonna call these the Kobe 8 "Little Caesars"

Whelp and we have the official nickname of the Kobe 8 ASG, everybody else rap it up with the pizza jokes Legacy2911 has won the thread for the day.

picked up the Kobe 8 AS in a 9.5 during NTSF's 2nd RSVP. Fit is PERFECT, however the first thing i noticed when I got home was that there was a fricking hair stuck INSIDE the midsole.

that hair can't be removed without puncturing the midsole. pretty bummed...paying 197 after tax for a flawed shoe is not the business. definitely not keeping these.

lol at the hair

you really cant remove it? srs?

srs?

id rather get a piece of hair in my jordans then a bunch of paint chips and glue all over.

Back
Top Bottom