OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Saw them in person I like them them pictures didn't do them justice finally got all 3 ASG game pack...Last year I didn't get anything makes up for it!

I honestly just picked that up quick on my way home from the mall.. I was super hungry and decided to snap a pic cause I thought it would be funny with all that pizza talk in here lol

Here y'all go guys. :smile:

seven pair?!? >D

Is that freshly made slice of pizza not hot in your hand??

Unfortunately, there's still people out there that think you're more prone to roll your ankle in low tops as opposed to wearing Mids/Highs. Kind of like there's still some people out there who think the moon is made out of cheese. I put both of those types of people into the same category of stupidity.

U fall under the stupidity category

Who are you?

Relax and have some fun kid.

See what I did there?

Wasnt directed towards u at all

Really was just making a point to ole boy up there

We good fam, nice touch with the pizza

Im all about fun bruh

:D

Any way to cop the white shirt to go with these? I see the other one on NDC but am guessing it's a Houston only thing? Also, I'm not usually a crazy sock guy but the ones that go with these are sick. $50 on ebay.
Blue lights next! All Kobe, all the time:nthat:

Was the kobe's Common was wearing in the celebrity game a GR or ID? Man I hope they aren't a GR cuz I ordered a similar par 2 weeks ago.

KVN

Kind of regret passing on the asg for retail. Just sooo much other stuff coming out and its bad timing for a brotha. Wouldn't pay a dime over retail for them tho so I guess its on to the other releases

Was thinking about getting shorts but 45 or a pair of shorts.... Nike can kiss my ***. They already rapped me enough today

Back
Top Bottom