OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Unless he's in Houston, Podunk or Europe, he's probably not finding the BHM Kobe or Christmas KD. Anyone who sees a pair in store is going to cop with the intent to resell.

I did see a size 14 KD Christmas in Broward though.

I can only imagine who would complain that their dinner at a 5 star restaurant for two would cost $80, when McDonalds costs way cheaper. then make excuses on why they shouldn't have to leave a 20% tip. 

I can't find domestic pairs or Kobe Xmas in my size for the life of me. Shoulda copped when I had the chance. /fail

Where can I get the Kobe 8 BHM or the KD V Christmas? Also, is it me, or do the all star shoes keep on getting more expensive and less attractive?
Sorry, you can't get them.  The only way is to pay resale prices.  Welcome to the shoe game.

Last edited:
Where can I get the Kobe 8 BHM or the KD V Christmas? Also, is it me, or do the all star shoes keep on getting more expensive and less attractive?

The KD V Christmas may randomly be around if youre a small size(9 and under) or big size(13 or larger)

The Kobe 8 BHM is long gone for retail

I can only imagine who would complain that their dinner at a 5 star restaurant for two would cost $80, when McDonalds costs way cheaper. then make excuses on why they shouldn't have to leave a 20% tip. 

Hahahahahahahaha you think we're talking about 5 stars in this thread, or those Carmines in your avy? Oh no no no no no, go take a peak in the high fashion threads over in sneaker showcase and see what high end really means. And even there that's USUALLY the only accessible to your average consumer high fashion releases, we're not even talking about customs that someone with truly expensive tastes can get.

Are these Kobe's a wrap in Houston? Too bad that warmup jacket is Adidas ... cross over to Nike already NBA, NFL finally did.

Do you guys REALLY like the ASG? For collectors they're a must, sure, but it's one of
the weaker colorways to come out.
Probably a stupid question, but just out of curiosity are the all star shoes (kobe, lbj, kd) generally a limited/quickstrike release? Or is it a general release that happens to sell out that quick because of the hype.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom