OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Are the Kobe Elite socks available in downtown Houston only? The orange pair to match the shoes, NOT the Nikevault LA version.

\

From Eastbay's website... March 9 is the release of the 3 YOTS Kobe's right? The black and red pairs aren't made for basketball, but the red camo is. Will the red camos be a Nike+ release?

most likely

Late post, but Kobe's numbers did me well for the raffle at Nike Vault on Friday.

Last edited:
Is it just me or have the Kobes in recent releases (Christmas, BHM, All-Star etc) been much more limited than the KDs and Lebrons. I know the Kobe Christmases were more limited in my area, HOH didn't even get them. 
I assume so, my local HOH only got 12 pairs of Kobe ASG while they got 30+ pairs of Kd's and Brons each, same thing with Christmas 12 pairs of Kobes but 24 pairs of lebron's and kd's, was very lucky to snag the Christmas and ASG.

So next we'll be saying "I just dropped $400 retail on these foams, $350 on these Js with Nike Air on the back, why complain about the $75 price hike? I mean it is a cool box."

Lets be real people... As long as people are ok with price hikes, prices will keep getting higher and higher. If you can afford it or not isn't the point, it's the principle. They're raising prices because they know they can, not because its necessary.
They're raising prices because of additional features.  Sell the Sports Pack, Sell the +Enabled insole and you'll make out for retail price. They actually only charged $40 extra for the +Enabled insole where as if you were to buy them separately at Nike.com it would cost you $60.

The Gray/Volts are still $140. 

The Blue Lights will be $140.

Nike isn't just raising the prices because they can.

Last edited:
So when foams a couple years ago were 190-200, now 220-235. Jordan 3s were 125, 150, then 160, now 200. That's not just raising prices because they can? What about the $20 hike on the bhms that didn't happen in the past? Or $20 on the asgs, that at most used to be only $5? Nikes doing it just because they can....

So when foams a couple years ago were 190-200, now 220-235. Jordan 3s were 125, 150, then 160, now 200. That's not just raising prices because they can? What about the $20 hike on the bhms that didn't happen in the past? Or $20 on the asgs, that at most used to be only $5? Nikes doing it just because they can....

Dubs, you talking to a wall. I've been fighting that argument for years and all its gonna do is nothing.

That's like saying couple years ago gas prices were $1.60, movie tickets were only $4, if you think about it that way, everything gets "price hikes" in life.

Inflation homie..

Everything is rising.

You guys see it how you see it, I see it how I do.

We can leave it at that for now.....

They're raising prices because of additional features.  Sell the Sports Pack, Sell the +Enabled insole and you'll make out for retail price. They actually only charged $40 extra for the +Enabled insole where as if you were to buy them separately at Nike.com it would cost you $60.

Im disappointed that in + enabled insole they used for the ASGs costs more and they only used a thin heel Zoom bag, they could've at least gave us the same set up as on the Kobe VII.

Even if I bought the sport pack, I wouldn't play in that insole.

\

From Eastbay's website... March 9 is the release of the 3 YOTS Kobe's right? The black and red pairs aren't made for basketball, but the red camo is. Will the red camos be a Nike+ release?

Red camos will be $140 and not + enabled. Well, according to NDC.

Where can I get the Kobe 8 BHM or the KD V Christmas? Also, is it me, or do the all star shoes keep on getting more expensive and less attractive?

Where can I get the Kobe 8 BHM or the KD V Christmas? Also, is it me, or do the all star shoes keep on getting more expensive and less attractive?

Check local stores, everywhere online is sold out for anything remotely close to retail. Other than that check ebay.

For the KD V's you can try stock locating at a Footlocker. Just take the SKU into the store and they'll be able to help you out. If you need the SKU, just use google or do a search of the KD V thread and it'll show up.

Edit

Also random question, can anyone explain to me how this rep system actually works?

Last edited:
Check local stores, everywhere online is sold out for anything remotely close to retail. Other than that check ebay.

For the KD V's you can try stock locating at a Footlocker. Just take the SKU into the store and they'll be able to help you out. If you need the SKU, just use google or do a search of the KD V thread and it'll show up.

Edit

Also random question, can anyone explain to me how this rep system actually works?
Live where there is no HOH or Footlocker. Just a finishline. That's why its hard to find Kobes.

Footlocker says multiple colorways of the Kobe 8 will be released on March 9. Any clue what they'll b?

Back
Top Bottom