OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

for those that got the ASG with sport pack.  are anyone of you going to actually use the sport pack?  or is everyone just planing to resell the sport pack portion.   (wouldnt the insoles still be worth something?)

I think im in the same boat. Still says "preparing to ship"
Mine says the same and I contacted Nike.com concerning the shipment. They said a label will be printed either today or tomorrow and will be shipped then. NDC very rarely cancels orders so just be patient, personally I've never had an order cancelled on even very limited releases in the last 5 years.

for those that got the ASG with sport pack.  are anyone of you going to actually use the sport pack?  or is everyone just planing to resell the sport pack portion.   (wouldnt the insoles still be worth something?)
I'm planning to use my sport pack personally, always wondered my vertical and quickness since I graduated college and left college sports where they measured that stuff for you. Also think its a cool concept in a basketball shoe and looking forward to seeing how they can improve on the system

Could these be the Barcas, just going off of that blue, yellow and the red with that darkish blue. Maybe I'm crazy for thinking that though, not trying to get burnt, just for some reason that was the first thing that came to mind.
reminds me of the glass blue vi :nerd:
They do, but IMO, that's not a good thing. One of the worst VI colorways to me.

Last edited:
I used the sport pack once on my Lebrons, and it told me I had a 10 inch vertical and that I walked most of the game. Then I stopped using it >D

Last edited:
I just checked my order status on NDC and order just shipped (ground shipping btw). Head's up for anyone worried about their pair(s) not shipping yet.

I used the sport pack once on my Lebrons, and it told me I had a 10 inch vertical and that I walked most of the game. Then I stopped using it
grin.gif
Haha there's definitely a lot to improve on in the system

My ASG shoes and shirts just got updated to shipped and got the tracking info email from NDC, sure most the people that ordered from NDC will be getting the shipping email today like me and MuLLiNs7388 just got

Don't forget it's Presidents' Day.. Ndc shipping as well as ups might be short handed.

Nike has been pretty good lately (as far as I know) about not canceling orders.
i saw somewhere where they were called Dukes. Can't remember where.

FootLocker did label them "Dukes".

It was on the page of the calendar I posted a week or so ago

That new colorway has to be South Park PE, gayfish edition.... :lol:

Weird colorway, but look kinda dope.

Just got a shipping confirmation from Ndc . It said when I ordered it it would be here on Wednesday . Will anybody try to return the sport pack for store credit? I know I am.

I think bron is getting batman by the color description posted in his thread. I love the superman theme but wish kobe would of gotten iron man if those are the super hero.

Back
Top Bottom